Just rotten to the core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just rotten to the core

Upon careful (very careful) inspection of White Widow #1 this morning I began seeing little grey sugar leaves peaking out from some of her buds. They almost looked blue, like an anomalous flowering tint, however....well, you already know the rest of the story. Anyway, this is what happens when you take a plant from a cool, dry, controlled climate to a hot, sticky, wet one. So far, it's just 3 buds, which I extricated to quarantine. The lesson learned here, for me was bud rot is insidious & you won't even know you have it. The circumstances where they ended up in the world's humidity factory were beyond my control but I'm doing the best I can with fans. Tomorrow is the end of week 8. Hopefully she won't have to go another 4 weeks. I'd love to ser her pack on some weight in the next 2 weeks & then harvest before this rot thing becomes an even bigger issue.
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Ahh shit! Good catch. I hear you though I am having wicked time here as the hot humid weather has arrived in the Northeast.
    Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
    Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
    Nutes: GH Trio Flora
    Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
    Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

Sorry Bro, Good catch though! I lost 80% of my 1st grow too that stuff, cause I didn't know any better. I was demoralized for a week or two.

Comment

As soon as it cools off a little this afternoon I'm going to go at it with a magnifying headlamp & a pair of hemostats & really give a thorough going-over. The buds on this thing are just so tight & compact & hard, they create quite a bit of heat & moisture all on their own. The extra is a nuisance .
        If the sun always shone
        -- Confucius

Comment

Yes got 2 buds off my Rasberry Cough that I had to toss today when cutting her down. Wont show pics as I was pissed and just tossed them. But they were not small. But its all good posted pics of some of what came down in my post about pics.

No it was not my big girl.

Comment

...dang! Stoopid southeastern seaboard & its stoopid humidity!
            If the sun always shone
            -- Confucius

Comment

Is what it is. But I have enough to take plenty of time off without being in pain.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X