Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megacrop and Recharge am i missing anything else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megacrop and Recharge am i missing anything else?

if you were running these two or something similar what else would you add to the mix and id prefer no till or super soil, but what are you using..

thinking of running one or 2 hydro or soil-less along with my soil grow and see what the difference is to help me choose for the future.. i figured soil would be better since i make biochar and compost/vermicompost itd be a waste to go hydro or coco, but ill see if i can make coco work with some compost/vermicompost if not it can still get the teas.. time will tell i guess..

anyways what would you add to your grow?

evenetually when i have the experience and seeds ima start doing side by side comparison grows hoping to make a youtube on it..

What lights are you using?

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      dont worry bro im not mad at anyone and i dont hold grudges either and your questions is all it was.. a question.. i think shotgun read to fast or something and the way he responded sounded rude to me but that had nothing to do with you..

just so nothing escalates ill say it right here i have no problems with anyone and we should just forget about all of this..

Opps thought you meant you were mega cropping the plant. Lol way late for me. Lol

Comment

lol yeah im using cheap fluorcent tubes and cfls and led bulbs til i get an hps in here i think i got a metal halide outside not sure what wattage maybe 75 or 100 150 something like that i wanna take it down and look at it but i dont have a ladder also im using the sunlight as much as possible and mistakenly plants got freaking burnt!!! theyre not dead yet though, hoping to nurse em back to health and take clones.

eventually my main goals are to feminize some clones and flower as many of the 4 main plants i got going hopefully wont lose anymore plants the clones ima veg for i dont know how long but not long at all cause i just want some seeds out of it so it dont need to be huge..

i just want some decent smoke so i dont have to buy from some asshole whose trying to get rich off me! maybe then i can save up a little money to upgrade my grows as i go!

Comment

I did well this time so come smoke out. Lol Sorry i didnt understand the question originally. Cant be of much help.I use soil so dont know crap about the other.

Comment

i prefer to be growing in no till or super soil type of grow i was wondering am i missing anything or need anything else to along with megacrop and recharge.. i also have the GO BOX but i think ima go be leaning towards the megacrop this grow maybe when i get a chance i can do a test go box vs megacrop.. so many tests i wanna do eventuallly! i wish i could get a room to grow in or a better spot..

Comment

The smaller the pot the harder it is to grow no till...my 2 ¢. With super soil you won't need the go box or nutes imo maybe in flowering but not really needed. Keep it simple if you want to get a plant to harvest. I wouldn't expirement with pricey seeds maybe bagseeds but not something I paid for. You don't need nutes with no till or super soil. You should get a plant to harvest before you start throwing money at experimental things imo. If you want smoke don't worry about this and that make up your mind and grow one full term. The basics are all laid out in gwe guides and if you follow that with one or 2 plants I can say you'll be more successful then expiremental dribble. Sorry if that sounds farce but you don't have to over complicate growing mj if you want to make it to your first harvest.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes dont be like me. I test everything. Have to, I get bored. Costs me alot of money. But just the way I am. I have some good plants and some bad ones. But just have to know.

Like me thinking I could still still spar with the young guys full contact. I may have won but was in the ER the next morning. Told my wife Id stop. She laughed and said shut up, NO YOU WONT. Lmao

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Chef what size pots are you using? When I get back to this gonna try 20 gallon. Each time I go bigger I get higher yields. Could be me getting better or the pots. Lol

• freddyyola
              freddyyola commented
              Editing a comment
              right now im using the go box/megacrop because im not using no till or super soil. i only fed one time with the go box thinking of sticking with megacrop for the rest.. i plan on taking clones to feminize and thats where ill have seeds to do what ever experiments and comparison i want. with these 4 i already got going ima take it easy and just go with megacrop and some recharge teas til flower ill get a pk booster.. as for clones ima veg them just long enough to get a good amount of seeds when ready to flower..

I agree with chefbjy & shotgun. In the beginning, it's easy to get manic about growing. I too had grandiose ideas about being a cannabis trailblazer & setting the world on fire with my outside-the-box thinking. The fact is, though, that the science is already there. I found that as I got through a couple of grows, my confidence in the "tried & true" methods of the "oldtimers" increased. I've found that the simpler the methods I employ, the more satisfying and productive are my grows. Like many here, I can easily turn enthusiasm into maniacal obsession, which does nothing to improve my gardening capabilities & everything to increase my anxiety. Also, while I love Megacrop's effects on my plants, I also know that weed grew just fine for hundreds of thousands of years without it. In short, I loved more than one plant to death & have learned that, more often that not, less is more.
            If the sun always shone
            How soon the tree would wither
            -- Confucius

Comment

im sorry if you feel like im trying to be a know it all i dont even see where that come from but ok.. and im not gonna do all that now.. like i said "evenetually when i have the experience and seeds ima start doing side by side comparison grows hoping to make a youtube on it.." maybe yall should read clearly before trying not to sound so harsh, ill keep my ideas to myself since a growweedeasy forum isnt the place for it and why come to my post if you are gonna be rude..

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Stop. Your good. Calm down. It is a great place to be. Pretty sure many dont like me but I come back for the ones who do.

just because i said something about korean natural farming and you dont understand it does not make me a know it all it actually makes you ignorant, at least to the subject..

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Again calm down. Its ok.

start off complimenting someone make it look like you are just being nice then tell him he too dumb to know what lights he have so he sure cant figure anything else out.. i told you what light it was its an metal halide hung up on a post, til i get up there and check it out i have no clue what wattage it could be.. you need to learn how to read before you judge..

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Sent you a pm please read it.

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Just so we are clear Im not the one who responded that way. You all know ive had my breakdowns but this one wasnt on me.

I asked about the lights. Im not the one, this time, who said something to upset someone. Just to be clear. If this posts twice my phone said not sent. But this time for a first Im not the one who said something to make others mad.

Comment

Freddyyola - I think the general opinion, certainly mine, is that you have great ideas! It's just that they're complicated & may turn out to be too much for growers with our (yours & mine) limited experience. I've only been at this since January & the complexity of some of your ideas makes me dizzy. I don't think anyone means to discourage you from dreaming big & pursuing those dreams, rather, they mean to encourage you to build your confidence slowly by seeing a couple of more basic grows all the way through to harvest. An old man once told me, "You can't squeeze 30 years of experience into 1 year." .... I think this is a good example of what he meant.
                Keep growing, Bruh, & keep dreaming big & keep sharing your dreams. This is the place where they can come true.
                If the sun always shone
                -- Confucius

Comment

• freddyyola
                  freddyyola commented
                  Editing a comment
                  these are not my ideas really korean natural farming is a real thing.. there are recipes for all these things im talking about. im just trying to incorporate it into a cannabis grow.. but yeah when someone sees all the abbreviations and shit it can be overwhelming.. its up to the the person weather they think its worth learning and gaining the experience from it.. its just like its up to you to pick what nutrient line you want to use or make your own or what strain you like are you going hydro or soiless or soil its all options and up to you not everyone gonna like it but thats okay cause cannabis can be grown more than one way.. and im still learning all this stuff my self i never said i knew it all or told anyone they need to do shit my way or anything like that.. im just expressing my ideas, i came here to exchange information with people learn things and gain more experience...

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I try everything. Some fail, some succeed. I have great plants and bad ones. Go through all the pics i have ever posted. I post them all. Dont like what I do or say oh well. Is what it is.

I just dont want him to leave. Especially over a question i started. I did not make the comment that upset him. I dont want him mad at me. I love everyone now. I didnt always but do now. I will do anything I can to help. All I can do to make up for the things ive done. I just dont want anyone thinking I did it this time. God knows ive done that enough already.

Comment

Don't sweat it, Red. It ain't about you, Bruh. Some folks are more easily offended than others.
                  If the sun always shone
                  -- Confucius

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X