Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishing to thank some members and this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing to thank some members and this site.

I wish to thank members like Campesino, Redwasp, and DankwingDuck, et al. Your input has helped to clue me in on some issues. I am also loving the articles covering various aspects of grow this plant. Between the advice from some members, and some articles I've later read that backs up what I've been told, I'm changing some of my habits. I'm also changing/adding some things, like my soil and amendments, such as perlite.

I'm starting a 3rd, overlapping grow, starting with soil that DOESN'T HAVE TIME RELEASE NUTRIENTS. I'll also be adding perlite for the 1st time. Begining with this year's 2nd grow, I've added proper LED grow lights.

This website and its members have built up the confidence of an otherwise very noob grower! Thank you, again, for the support.
    AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
    Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
    Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
    4' x 4' grow tent
    6" inline exhaust system
    Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

You will catch on fast. Dont forget to talk and sing to them. Lol But works for me.

Comment

Well, I do have an audio system in the grow room/woodshop. lol
      AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
      Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
      Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
      4' x 4' grow tent
      6" inline exhaust system
      Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        There you go.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X