Alas, poor Lemon Sumpn Sumpn, I knew her well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alas, poor Lemon Sumpn Sumpn, I knew her well

It was a bittersweet end to a wonderful ride. LSS was my first photoperiod plant. She was a bagseed & not knowing how she would sex, I decided to make her my guinea pig for topping & lst. As you can see, she took to it well. Between her & the good folks here on the GWE Forum, I am a 100% more capable & knowledgeable gardener. Unfortunately, between the funk in the house (which I find pleasant but Miz Lady, not so much) & the stoopid, backwards-ass illegality of it all, current operations will be suspended indefinitely. We have agreed to finishing up this season's out-of-doors grows & shutting it all down until everyone is on the same page & all anxieties have been quelled. So, let it be written....
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Sorry bud. Im taking a long break myself.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted. By the end of the summer, I will have gotten a good 10 month education in basic weed husbandry. It'll be the beginnings of a marketable skill when Virginia boldly marches out of the 1950s with legalization. Which, as soon as they can figure out how to keep the penal system full with someone besides potheads, they're bound to do.
      If the sun always shone
      -- Confucius

Comment

There are a few low scent strains and great carbon filters. People have had small gardens forever and it's fairly easy to control the smell. Sounds like LSS was exceptional.

Comment

It wasn't so much LSS as it was those 2 White Widows. Gawdawmighty, they smell divine! Anyway, I've been running this thing on a shoestring for months & the shoestring broke. As it stands now, no more investment into grow supplies seems to be the order of the day. Besides, it ain't just the smell. She's wracked with felon's guilt & is convinced the feds are gonna raid her house (for my 6 plants) & take everything away. I'm in a position where I must respect her anxiety, no matter how unreasonable I find it. Maybe she'll come around next season. In the meantime, LSS gave up a little over 3 oz. dried & the 2 White Widows look like they'll give up about the same. That oughtta last me til October when the outdoor girls go under the hatchet. They're all over 6' tall & showing their girl-parts.
          If the sun always shone
          -- Confucius

Comment

Well with an avatar of Wendy O, and Lemmy Kilmister u are sure to be a cool dude.

Comment

Here's how cool I am.... WendyO & Chrissie Hynde are the only 2 women in the world that I would take a Dirty Sanchez from. At least I still have a chance with Chrissie.
              If the sun always shone
              -- Confucius

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X