Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips

I'm growing these two plants out side all sun any tips or suggestions should I top them off ??

I would suggest putting them in bigger container, especially the one in the red bucket. Once the leaf has reached the edge of the pot the roots have reached the edge of the pot too, bigger roots = bigger plant = bigger bud Harvest.
    yes peeps top outdoor grows.
    good luck
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thank you I appreciate it

Comment

Hey X, I agree with Mr. F. I'd Invest in some 5 gal Smart pots,quality growing soil, top a couple of times and take full advantage of the best grow light ever

Comment

Which is the best light they cost a pretty penny and do home depot carry that soil

Comment

Best grow light ever, the SUN.... free. Any garden center can get you some Fox Farm or whatever, just go talk to them.

Comment

Thank primo

Comment

Don't buy Miracle Grow it's no good for cannabis.

Comment

Worm gold or happy frog or Bush doctor fox farm which should I get

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                    DankwingDuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have only used roots organic and pro mix . Promix is good and has mycorrhizae in it which is good for your roots . Roots organic is designed so you can grow right in the bag . Meaning the bag is designed to work as a pot. All you do it add some drainage and your ready to go .

• DankwingDuck
                    DankwingDuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From the ones you listed I have only heard of happy frog . Never used it but I hear a lot of good things . And a lot of people here use it .

• freddyyola
                    freddyyola commented
                    Editing a comment
                    greenleafnutrients.com/ the promo code is megacroppromo and you get the 230 gram bag free shipping is 3.18 $

you can use that with some foxfarm ocean forest better to add some perlite if you can other than that you are set to go bro!

mega crop is made for growing bud and is has everything you need! the good shit too! silica mycorrhizae kelp and more just look at the ingredients you can use it for the entire grow only thing that would compliment it more is a pk booster but you dont have to worry about that till close to flowering.. and for the promo you cant beat it i ordered a bunch of bags if i ever decide to use anything else i can still use this as an amendment but im sure ill be using this stuff in all my grows from now on since it has everything all in one bag itll be my main ingredient nutrients and ammendment wise and ill add on to it if needed!

i promise you gonna be thanking me!

How do I transfer my plants in different dirt wouldn't I mess up the roots ?????

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                    DankwingDuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just rinse the old soil away carefully. Just take your time and treat it with care and you should be fine .

Did you know that transplanting your cannabis at just the right time will actually make your plants to grow faster? Luckily transplanting is easy with a little planning, and only take a few minutes!

Comment

Ok I read it all right but I'm nervous to switch soil on this plant

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Prepare the bigger pot with enough soil so your old pot sit's were you want for height, plant pot and all.

Put your thumb on one side of the stock and your index finger on the other side, palm down on the soil.

Flip the container upside-down resting the plant, soil, and root ball in your hand. Stuff will fall out just let it and be prepared.

Lightly tap around your pot to loosen/free it from the root ball and remove pot.

Gently but steadily place the plant in the center of the new container, you have to flip it so dont be afraid to use both hands, fill the pot with soil.

Make sure both pots soil is damp but not soaked, I water the day before. this is important to hold the soil together when moving it.
                      I know it can be a little frightening but rest assured this is a common thing and not that hard on the plant.
                      You got this.

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Make sure you give your plate a week or two after transplanting before topping it. Don't do both at once.

Your so awesome thank you so place roor ball with all the other dirt and place it in the new pot with new dirt right ... so I take it the diets can mix together

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep no need to disturb the root ball you're just going to a bigger pot. get some quality soil for your new pot.

• DankwingDuck
                      DankwingDuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The way he asked the question I thought he meant he wanted to remove the old soil and transplant to something else like if he had planted is miracle grow or something .

• DankwingDuck
                      DankwingDuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Transplanting is ez tho. Just do it . Don’t over think it . You can do to much damage if you use common sense

I ment root ball

Comment

I did mean that change from one soil to the next

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                        DankwingDuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don’t use high pressure water. Like hosing it off like your washing your car . Take your time and treat it with care 👍

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Xquisit85 Can I ask why you need to remove the soil from the root ball?

• DankwingDuck
                        DankwingDuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wouldn’t think the soil will matter unless your concerned about the soil it’s in . As far as just transplanting to a bigger pot there isn’t a need to remove the old soil .

I skimmed this post and I don’t see what soil they are currently in. ? ?

I would try to find a hydroponics supply store near you or something like that . That will carry soil made for growing cannabis . Like fox farm or roots organic or something along those lines . Your not likely to find something like that at Home Depot . And you can order online if you can’t find it locally. There is a lot of option as far as that goes .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X