Dry leaves on 1 SIDE of plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Dry leaves on 1 SIDE of plant

Can anyone help? I have about 18 plants, some are indoors and several are outside. This is the only one that seems to be drying up. It occurred almost overnight. On ONE SIDE only, leaves are forming large dry spots. If the problem was rising up the plant I would assume it is a nitrogen deficiency. Could it be ph problems caused by rainfall?
    I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.
    Thanks in advance.
    Len

If that happened overnight I have to say someone sprayed (accidentally or intentionally) something on those leaves.
    You said outside ? Could engine exhaust have blown on it that evening or night?

Without more info thats all I've got. Good luck. They were getting good size to em too.

Speaking of which...that is kinda big for that pot. Not saying you can't finish it out there, just keep a close eye for stress.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Thanks, I am using a 5 gal. cloth pot-- thought it would be plenty big. Now I am a little fearful of replanting. Do you think it's too late to top?

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        One foot per gallon is best . If your plants are over 5 feet it is best to go with a bigger pot . The bigger the pot the bigger the plant can grow

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you using quality neuts? If it were mine I'd give a good flush with ph'd water and finish flush with light neuts and cal-mag. When I have a plant growing to tall I use a tomato cage and supercrop the tallest over the top of the cage and gently tie down. Five gal. ought to big enough to get the job done.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X