Is this right cure for my sick plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this right cure for my sick plant?

Hello. The leaves of my plant turn to yellow since 10-15 days. I discovered some flying bugs on the soil and started to use neem oil&soap application.I already sprayed twice to the surface of soil and the leaves. I stopped the give water to the plants. I'll also get some diatomaceous earth and sticky cards as soon as possible. Bugs looks like dissapeared for now. So what do you think about my plants sickness? Also i've got one healty plant in the same room. Is this better idea to get out the sick plant from the room and the light? Sick plants have a soil which is not prepared particulary for cannabis plants. Would it make sense to change the soil with better one?

What soil is the sick plant in, what lights and nutes (if any, looks like it's just in a sunny window) are you using? Are you checking PH?

The red stems look like a phosphorous deficiency. I'd quarantine the sick plant in a separate area until you're sure all the bugs are gone (and watch your other plant; is that cannabis as well?). If that plant is near any other houseplants or an open window, that might be where the bugs came from. I had an experience with some kind of mite that demolished a vegging plant and the other foliage plant in the same room was unaffected, I didn't realize where they were coming from until it was too late.
    Last edited by WeirdWiredWolf; 06-27-2018, 11:56 AM.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello WWW! Thanks for your reply. The growing conditions looks like following

Soil ph: near 7 sometimes up to 7.1-7.2
      Humidity in soil is a little lower right now because of i didnt give any water about 7 week
      HUmidity is about %40-%50 in the air, temperature is from 20 to 30 from night and day (i didnt use any heater, i've

steam machine but i didnt use it either for now)
      I'm not using any nutritent right now but i've got biobizz try pack on my hand (grow-bloom-top max), i used a litte
      "biobizz grow" then i give it up because this condition.

The soil came from unknown source. I thought it maybe the most suspectful thing. I can change the soil with an Biobizz light
      or allmix but i'm not sure if the plant can handle a second transplantation. (also i dont want to replace larvas to the clean soil)

By the way there is no any houseplant at my home.But our neigbourhood has many trees and there is always flies
      and bugs around. Also growing room doors and windows are always open for air circulation.

And yes there is too many potential danger in these conditions. Whats your suggestion for first step?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X