Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic Nutrients

Hi all,

I was hoping for some input on organic fertilizers (liquid or dry) for my grow. Ive used General Organics in the past but was possibly looking to experiment with something new. Any and all opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im trying to make a move on a decision sooner than later, I have a plant starting to show deficiency, id like to rectify that situation as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks all in advance! Happy growing!

Worm compost teas seem to be about the most common route. There is a mountain of info out there I personally have not made the dive into it yet. Probably will next grow, I know of a few active ppl on here that use them perhaps they can chip in for you.

Comment

Earth Juice has a line of products that will likely cover your needs.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe they are 1 of few if not the only complete line that is OMRI listed. They have been around over 25 years, I have used them off and on the whole time.

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
      Earth Juice has a line of products that will likely cover your needs.
      I stand corrected, they removed themselves from the OMRI list. Didn't change anything in the mix or the process though.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Omri is a stamp you pay for. It doesnt necessarily mean it's not organic....just means they couldn't afford it or don't want to pay for it. It really hurts small business
        "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
        5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
        600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
        Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
        400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
        ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
        13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for clarifying that, now that you mention it, I think my wife told me that too.

Side note, funny, many people see organic and think oooh healthy. But I tell them arsenic and cyanide are organic and they look at me like I'm the crazy one.

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Right! I'm sure the general public has no idea cyanide is made from bitter almonds. Or better yet they say they don't eat chemicals.....bitch! water is a chemical.....don't get me started on when to use to or too 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X