Bottom yellowish dead leaf and pot size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom yellowish dead leaf and pot size

Couple questions. I have a dead leaf on the bottom of my plant should I yank it or just let it ride? Also what size pot do you recommend I transfer this little beauty to? I have no limitations on size. I am sitting on 7 weeks 2 days. Or however you start the count I went back to pictures and found a germination pic from 7 weeks 2 days ago.

Pull it. But she needs more light and a bigger pot .u can always transplant to a bigger pot up til flower

Comment

Yellowing or any issues with only the older leaves normally indicates a problem with mobile nutrients . Mobile nutrients are nutrients that your plant will pull from other parts of it’s self towards the newest growth which is why your bottom leaves are affected and not your Top. If it was a non-mobile nute your plant would not pull it from the bottom to the top because it is unable to do so . Your NP and K are examples of mobile nutrients .

Your plants look fine to me but I’m just looking at a photo . Most comment reason for yellowing leaves imho . Leaves not getting good light , magnesium deficiency , nitrogen deficiency .

Better photos and more information on what kind of soil your using and what your feeding her if anything would help in determining the root of the problem .

In soil you shouldnt have to feed nutes before the first 3-4 weeks and your plants look young .

Im sry but with out better pics and/ or more information that’s the best answer I can give you .
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Remove the dead leaf, that's one of the first ones and is getting it's use from the top leaves now. Speedygreen is right, she needs some more light, if your running a grow light, put it closer to the plant. You didn't mention of it's a photo or an auto flower... If it's an auto, you should at least go a 3 or 4 gallon pot, autos don't like to be transplanted many times so get it in it's end size as soon as you can. If it's a photo...pot size is entirely up to you on how big your going to let it get.

Comment

I removed the dead leaf. The plant is on my balcony so I need to find a better spot for it I guess. Its getting a good 13-15 hours. I just started to put nutrients in 2 weeks ago. It has been in this pot since germination. I haven't transplanted at all, everything is the same as day 1 except the plant has grown. I will post pics below. It won't let me edit pic text. 1st-May 6. 2nd- May 19. 3rd-Jun 1. 4th-Jun 10th. 5th-Jun 16th. they started to die down below. 6th-Jun19th. 7th-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X