drainage issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drainage issues

If I’m having drainage problems and I want to add perlite to the medium what would be the best way to mix the perlite in without disturbing the roots?

I myself wouldn't try doing it that way, I'm sure I would damage the roots. I would mix perlite with your medium in another pot then transplant to the new pot. Not sure how big your plant is, hopefully small.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

I shared a pic of a couple plants that are having a curling issue have you saw this before and if so how do you stop it?

Comment

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it could be your light could be too low as Weed Pharma said, I would raise it up high, maybe 48" or so if you can. LED[s are powerful and will burn a young plant like yours. Could be caused by something else also but the more experienced growers need more information, "what Campesino said" Take a look at the bottom of my posts and you will see a list of things that would be needed for an accurate diagnosis.
        I would go back to your other post with the info and Campensino and Weed Pharma will walk you thru what needs to be done "fixed". That's how Camp did it with me when I had the same problem a few months ago. The folks on this site are great at helping each other with problems. Hope it gets figured out before more damage to your plant.

Photos taken with the LED on don't show true colors and such, I turn mine off and use a flash for best pictures.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X