Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I have been gone

Sorry for the long hiatus.

I finished my hydro grow and it was less than spectacular. I got about 9 grams from Chrystal and less than 3 grams from the white rhino.

After that I tried a soil grow. Everything was going great until I added 2 cob LEDs. One 1500 Watt and one 1800 watt. I currently have 3 lights all from CRXSUNNY. My original 1500 watt double ended is awesome during veg. So I had 3 plants all over 3 ft tall and 3 ft wide. I forgot to install my exhaust fan and over heated them. I was working and wasn't checking on the plants daily. I tried to recover them but failed.

I currently have a 3 ft white rhino and a 3 ft Misty kush. They were taller but I just trimmed them for flower.

The nutrients I use must be worth the money. Those and the lights. Hopefully I won't kill these plants. Also, I used my homemade grow bags. I have roots growing out the bottom and sides.

I am including some pictures of the grow bags, soil plants and root systems.

Happy growing.

Madman

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh my! The carnage.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Picture of Misty and white rhino

Comment

• Californiakid
                Californiakid commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats what I'm talking about. 👍

Now those look much better.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
                Oh my! The carnage.
                I know right!!! Lol

Comment

Sounds like you have a good system, just need to work out your schedule a bit. Sorry about losing your plants. Its gotta suck.
                  "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
                    Now those look much better.
                    Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
                      Sounds like you have a good system, just need to work out your schedule a bit. Sorry about losing your plants. Its gotta suck.
                      It's been rough. My gf is pregnant, I was working and my dad has cancer again. I will get it worked out. I just recently quit my job cause I need to move to 2nd shift and it's not an option where I was working.

Comment

Originally posted by Californiakid View Post
                        Also, it was not just the schedule. It was my lack of checking on the plants. I meant to, just didn't. Same thing happened when I injured my hydro plants. Everything was running like clockwork. Check pH 2x daily no change for months. I did change my solution every 2 weeks per instructions. After several weeks without change, I got lax. Always bites you in the behind, don't do it. When I gave my plants 2 Cobb lights, one 1500 watt and one 1800 watt, I forfgo to check on them for 5 days. They looked horrid. I tried to revive them but failed. Probably didn't help that I ran lights 6 am til 6 pm. So now I am running lights 7 pm til 7 am. Hoping it will help with the heat.

Comment

Madman I hear a, life always shows up don't it? Congratulations on the youngin. Hope your dad is ok.

Maybe a soil grow would be better? You can go days without having to check, I have done it. Either things will work out.
                          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I am doing soil. All my plants get big in soil. I probably didn't do something correctly in my hydro grow. Trying to keep temps under control this time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X