Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vapefiend Herbs (Which ones have you tried? Which ones do you like?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapefiend Herbs (Which ones have you tried? Which ones do you like?)

This last month I started combusting tobacco again as I was wanting something to smoke/vape during the day when coding and I can't work and be in an altered state of mind.

Well needless to say my throat and chest feel heavy and crappy and I know I gotta stop.

So on that note I've been looking for something I can vape in the GrassHopper, has anyone tried any of the Vapefiend Herbs?

I quite like the idea St. Johns Wort as I know my dad was taking that stuff to help his eczema and I have the same affliction but I have no idea if it:
    1. Vapes well
    2. Tastes good
    3. Will satisfy that itch
    4. Isn't it a poison?
      1. I know all things to excess can be harmful but (https://novascotia.ca/museum/poison/...=species&id=93)
      2. How much of this would be too much?
      3. Could I vape this every other hour and not die (not dying is quit important to me)?
    There is also the 'Organic Vaping Flowers' (a little expensive but so is tobacco so meh).

Whats your views people?

Peace out.

The only thing I inhale other then air is marijuana. you never know what you inhale with some of the crap on the market today.

Comment

Yeh I can't argue with that logic but reality is I want something else I can vape that doesn't alter my reality in a way that stops me from working.

Comment

Then you should look towards a Sativa strain.

Comment

I know nothing about vaping such stuff. Just be careful and do your homework. So much chit out there in the marketplace.

Comment

High cbd strain like cannatonic, AC/DC, sour tsunami, wouldn't get you too buzzed up as a seasoned smoker as they're all low thc strains.

Ive only had the cannatonic, which was a warm relaxing feeling with full functionality.

Comment

I don't understand. What do you wanna vape?

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
                I don't understand. What do you wanna vape?
                I believe he doesn't want to vap weed while working so he can keep a clear head. he doesn't want to use tobacco products, so is looking to vap natural herb supplements.

I think this is what he is asking, what is known to be safe.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ohhhhh never heard of that before... sound interesting hope someone enlights us

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X