No announcement yet.

Critical +, Kind Soil, LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 weeks from sprout and coming down Friday at 8 weeks into flower.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at all those colas nice job!!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Man those are beautiful, now comes the work lol
      Congratulations, well done.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure you gotta chop her down this week? You know what I'm gonna say - wait another week. Haven't seen any amber trichomes - have you Agentbuckwold?
      It's been most enjoyable watching your grow. Well done!

All chopped up. 8 weeks into flower on the dot. Scissor hash had me feeling clear and uplifted. Very happy with the professional shots I had taken. 469g wet, hoping for 5oz dry
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice! Grats on a great harvest. That skeleton is crazy 😎.

124g dry from the Critical +. I'll take it. 1 plant, grown in a 5gal Root trapper pot with Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest. No nutes, just molasses every other feeding and worm compost tea every 2 weeks. Vegged just under 8 weeks and flowered in exactly 8 weeks. Vegged under 2 Viparspectra par600s and finished the last few weeks of flower under an HLG600H. Easiest grow so far. She handled every bit of training from start to finish with ease. Buds started putting off a lemon pledge smell after drying which was almost 6 days. The high is heavy in the head. Good relax after a long day strain. Pics are of it in a 1gal jar. I set aside around an oz or bud, mostly dry and some larf frozen right from the plant, along with the trim frozen right off the plant that I washed today for the cleanest bubble hash I've made so far left to right 160u, 120u, 73u, 25u, and scissor hah in the back.
    Current grow:

Comment

Comment

Pressed the full spectrum bubblehash into some very clear and terpy rosin. Pressed at 170° for 45 seconds in a 25u bag.
        Current grow:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X