How bad should they look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad should they look?

Ok so I'm definitely nearing the end of what I guess I'm considering my sophmore grow. My first plant I got too anxious and harvested it waaaay too early.

My current flowering plants leaves look... Frankly like they're dying. They're getting discolored, some have turned Brown and are dropping completely. It's kinda freaking me out.

By my book, they've got about two more weeks before they could conceivably be ready. I checked trichomes this morning and most are cloudy, with a few ambers here and there. But only a few.

Ugh. Are they supposed to look this wretched?

Don't water them anymore. The leaves are yellowing and dying cuz they are expending their energy to the buds.
    And yeah, they do look kinda sad before the end, they usually do. So then you won't feel so bad by putting them out of their misery when that final haircut happens.
    Buds look great!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yeah, what Canuck said!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X