First time grow leaf and soil issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First time grow leaf and soil issues

My husband decided to start growing our own marijuana and we had a difficult time in the begining bc our light we ordered was delayed and i had already planted the seeds.. so we switch lights a couple times and the had to set them outside one day as well while we made some adjustments. So we had a stunted growth at first but the plants seemed to be doing great and growing but they have a peculiar look to them for their age...

We are using a 4x4 tent that is 80" tall.
    Foxfarm organic soil.
    Tps meter for nutrient watering with Grow and Bloom
    3 gallon fabric pots
    Hans panel LED 180 watt (Cree lights) 12"x14"x1.6"

Plants are about 7wks old but are a little stunted due to early trauma, i believe, so they dont look like other plants do at 7wks.
    In the transition to flowering phase now at 14 hrs on to 10 hrs off. Will make the final timer switch tomorrow to 12 on 12 off.
    But something went wrong at the last watering, i believe. The next morning, the soil looked all stained and plants a little droopy but they were droopy before i watered them, however i didnt have a dying plant, though. I do believe i am going to lose this plant. I hope not to lose any more.

I only water when top soil feels dry but i think i mightve given them too much grow last time in their solution.

I have one plant that is withered up from overnight solution. Maybe he wasnt ready for as high a mixture as the others? But they're all the same age.
    Another plant is having the edges of his leaves curl under.
    some plants have white, almost "bleached spots" on them. I checked the undersides, no bugs.
    another plant is browning slightly.
    And most of my plants' leaves are turning yellow, withering, and falling off on the bottom.

Please help. I attached photos.
    Attached Files

are checking the ph are you "guessing" its fine.. check that first and then under / over watering could be an issue if the ph is good..

Comment

PH would be my first guess. What water are you using (tap/filtered/RO)? I was having similar issues before I actually got a PH kit.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X