Molasses in DWC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molasses in DWC?

Does anyone out there have any experience with using molasses to finish off plants in DWC? And if so, what type, how much and when?

Thanks all.

Molasses is a no in hydro from what I've read.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I grow in DWC and I never heard of using molasses, period. Bigpapa Can you elaborate a bit more when you say "to finish off plants"? Do you mean when flushing? Last couple of weeks in flower?
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

My understanding of the use of molasses in soil is to use it late during flowering. If you check out my previous post entitled My weed smells green, you will see why I’m asking about molasses.

Comment

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          In soil, yes. But in your first post you mentioned 'DWC'. I haven't heard of anyone using molasses in DWC. Maybe some Bud Candy from Advanced Nutrients or Flora Nectar or something specifically for DWC, but molasses will probably just stain your roots, maybe even cause root issues and smell them up as well. I would never use it for my DWC system.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bigpapa, molasses feeds your soil, it feeds the microbes in the soil.
          But I have heard of some people that used it in hydro though, maybe not as much as normally used though.
          But people use Recharge all the time in hydro, it's got plenty of molasses in it, and with great results.
          Check out Recharge ole buddy. And good luck, Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X