No announcement yet.

Lisa coming down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thats a photo. Monster cropped is revegging a cut plant. They grow bigger and bushier.

Comment

Sorry that was short. After you cut down a plant that has finished, ie you got your bud and the plant is nothing but a stalk, leave a couple of the under growth leaves. Then put it back on 18 or so hours of light. They grow fast and, most of the time, bigger/wider/bushier. I dont manifold, top, or do much to a reveg. 8 out of 10 times they get massive. And if they dont ahhh it was garbage to most people anyways.

Comment

I can show you another plant later that will be mega cropped. Just have to trim it first. And find a place to hang what I trim. Lol

Comment

You know you have a nice plant when you call these larfy/popcorn bud.

Comment

Guys just so you know thats a 1 in 10k plant. I cant reproduce her. Dont expect that. That was my 1. God just blessed me this one plant. All I can say is god gave me a huge blessing. My others are nice but not that nice.

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep it up....at the rate you grow we'll be seeing it again before too long 🤣

Again nice job 👍

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 12 more coming down. We will see. 3 are small. 4 are big but doubt lisa big. The rest are normal.

Sorry guys I don't name my girls due to the emotional attachment I develope to the sweet girls watching them live enjoy life and then die for a very good cause (being me) the cycle of life ..maybe I'm becoming to aware of my surroundings and life ..redwasp that explains why your neighborhood sticks like weed ..lol

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Same reason we don't name the animals around my house, except maybe stew...😉

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't name the 14 chickens weve had for 3 years that give us 3 or 4 eggs a week ,so when they got to this point we could put them in the stew pot well they are still here and I just cant kill them lol old softy I guess

Well said calikid.

Comment

Lmao thats great

Comment

A year and half in eastern pen changes anyones view of life and yes redwasp I found it funny to till I figure out how to control my mind and body ..I new something was broken within me when I would flare up like the sun on the smallest thing now it takes a lot more. I just see things differently so imlaugh

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I know Im broken. They made me good at 1 thing. And its not something i want to be good at anymore.

Edited:

Oh and they send you home and dont give a fuck about you anymore.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh and they send you home and dont give a fuck about you anymore. That has to be the truest statement ever made . always bothered me we give so much to our country and they give so little back WTF so I'm jaded I still love my brothers and country .Government not so much lol and I sure as hell dont trust it

Ok who is next. They are all getting close. Soke ready now. Got more hangers. My wife ordered 2. My sweet baby but dont think its enough.

Comment

Best I can do for a grow Journal. A few more ready
                  Attached Files

Comment

I can tell you all their names. I can tell you how i grew them if you ask but to lazy to write a journal. Yes I habe enough to take a break if I want. But have alot of New seeds of different strains. Looking for the perfect smoke. So far its Aurora Indica and Green Crack.

Comment

• Californiakid
                      Californiakid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My journals are mostly weekly picture updates, with a bunch of conversation in between. Lol

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ya me to Redwasp I can write alot but its mostly ramblings lol ,some of these journals are amazingly detailed if my laptop worked good in the cellar (wyfi issues) I would fill out my daily logs on it and post them maybe lol but mostly I'm like Calikid I update pictures with a bunch of talking in between

To be clear lisa was grown under a mh/hps.1000 watts in turbo mode or whatever its called. So probably 1100? She was one of 4. Not sure that was made clear. Yes hps is easier. But viparspectrum lights work too. Think some got the 2 grows confused.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                      oldjarhead100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I run 1000 hps as well my girls should be showing pistalis any day now at that point I have a new bulb to put in to finish the grow then I'll swap it out again the bulb in there now is less than a year old ,I thought of doing it this way and figured why not try it

• Redwasp
                      Redwasp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I use mh during veg and hps during flower so they last longer. But yeah during veg they dont need much light. During flower the more light the denser the buds.

Ok Comfortably Numb is on my mp3 player so gonna try to get there and sleep. Later lol

Comment

I still want to know, is Lisa an auto flowering? And I don't understand about revegging a plant. Do you harvest them while they're still in the pot? You don't hang them upside down after you've cut them off? Sorry guys I'm so new at this.
                      The earth does not belong to us.
                      We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
                      Photos in Coast of Maine
                      Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
                      PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
                      3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
                      Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
                      12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
                      (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
                      House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
                      8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
                      9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X