issues with incoming seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issues with incoming seeds

first time trying. hope all goes well. anyone experience any set backs with that..

Same here. I had placed a small order for 3 Afghan Kush seeds so it was not a terrible loss. I hope the customs agent had a good grow. I didn't pay the optional insurance fee so it was a total loss. I have not used the same name or delivery address as I feared that info would be added to a data base. I own multiple properties so that was an easy resolution.

Comment

I don't pay extra for the tracking of the seeds. Speculation here, but I believe it goes through an Xray device. I once bought 15 seeds, 3 various strains from GYO w/tracking and none of them germinated. They did send me replacements w/o tracking and most of them germinated. Now I buy from Nirvana w/o tracking, they come discreet, no extra charge within 14 days and the seeds sprout.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I have never got a bum Nirvana seed. Always top notch from the Nirvana folks.

thanks, I've been to their site. but never bought from them.

Comment

I sent cash to Both seedsman and nirvana, everything arrived kosher

Comment

thanks,i went with seeds man, hope the same

Comment

how long does it usually take, and no problem with a cash transaction...
            Last edited by marpolo; 06-22-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

fingers crossed!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X