Viperspectrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viperspectrum

For that ass who said they dont work. Here only halfway through trimming.

haha nice looking buds man. Wish mine turned out like that but i just got to remember i used crap seeds from crap cannabis
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

This is what is in the pan.

Comment

Guy here told me those lights sucked..ill post a pic when im done. Per watt i want to see him beat me.

Comment

Great job, bro! Lookin dank!

Comment

I'd say your system is working pretty well ! đź‘Ť
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I think the guy who got in an argument with me got kicked off the board. I hope i dont for my comments. Just still pissed about that ass. He made people who dont have alot of money question themselves. I have very expensive lights, hps, mh, cheap ledss. I am lucky and can test shit. This one plant would give smoke for most for 6 months. Im still not done trimming. So pisses me off when people berate people because they dont have money.

I have four of the Viper's and have had good luck with them , if you have $$$$$$ to spend ... go for it . For me they work !

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 8. And many others. Viperspectrum works just fine.

Here is halfway through.

Comment

Redwasp ..i got your back!!.. don't listen to that ass hat ..he was definitely doing it all wrong because when you dial those lights in at the right time .well ...YOU know what I mean..maaaan.look at those nugs.

​​

Comment

I bought a couple of the Viparspectra 600 watters last year. They were so cheap on sale at $150 i couldn't resist. However i am yet to use them. I only turned them on for a couple of minutes to be sure they at least fired up. I have good luck with my T5s when I veg indoors. This veg I am growing outdoors so I am depending on old Sol who is not prone to failure. For flowering nothing beats an HPS. I will move my plants into the barn for the flowering stage to avoid an accidental pollination, and under the tried and true HPS. I'll just keep the Viparspectras as a back up. Glad to see that the Viparspectras will work if I need them. I'm just an old fuddy duddy, or an orangutan who is skeptical of changes in his cages.

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I run 2 1000 watt mh/hps in other tents. They do work better. I just like trying stuff.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X