Giving weed to children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving weed to children

I am wondering if any one has any experience with pain management in young children with thc.
    I know this sounds insane but my 4 year old is on opioids as prescribed by her Dr but shit I don't want my baby addicted to this shit
    so it's got my thinking about weed she ant going to be hitting the bong with me but maybe edibals or a tincture i don't know what would work please help if u can. And don't be a dick
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

You can get tincture high in CBD. It is suppose to be great for pain. I wouldn't recommend letting a 4 year old smoke weed.

Comment

Man I can relate. Doctors have been wanting to medicate my wife for years and she always said no. I got her cbd 250ml 5ml thc tincture, and it changed her life. We would like to give it to our 13 year old daughter for the same issues. But we don't want to lie to her. And not sure about going down this road yet. But it has helped my wife tremendously.
      p.s. she is my stepdaughter, even though her biological father smokes cannabis. He is the type that would turn us in, sayng he doesnt agree or something.

I don't know if your state you live makes it a crime or not, but this is a prime example of why it should be legal.
      Good luck my friend .
      Prayers for your baby girl.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

People move from non leagal states just so they can give their kids the medicine they need. I've seen inhalers for seizures. Tinctures or edibles are a good way to get kids medicated. The problem is getting the science behind the medicine to be accepted. I have been off opioids for the last 5 years for pain. The cbd should be higher then the thc which counters the "high". But in order for it to work thc should be present.

My mother in law is currently fighting neuropathy and stage 4 kidney disease. The opioids caused the disease to worsen...and really had little effect on her pain. We've been using 1000mg cbd rso with 10mg thc gummies or edibles with great success in pain management. 10-1 ratio.

I'm sorry to hear about your girl being put on opioids and hope you find some good answers. The fact that it's healing properties will out weigh whatever the ex has to say. And if he really cared about his kid he wouldn't mind the steps taken to stay away from dangerous opiods. Would he rather her on heavy pain pills, lethargic, and or sick from them or be on something that works without heavy side effects or addicting properties? I really hope you can figure it out... I am still researching the way that this medicine works. But cbd by itself won't do much for pain unless thc is applied...different canabanoids will react with other canabanoids present, thus making the medicine a science. So I would do some homework on the infliction and how canabanoids can help. Hope you find what you need.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Hi abadtrip, yes you can give medical cannabis to your child. More researches are going on pediatric cannabis medicines. Cannabis is more effective in severe pain. But before start cannabis medication, first, consult with licensed cannabis doctor like OnlineMedicalCard who could prescribe medication according to the medical conditions.
        Last edited by MariaMarsh; 06-21-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X