Wtf trichomes dissappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf trichomes dissappear

Yesterday my nebula cbd had alot of amber trichomes. Even had my wife check. Today i check prior to cutting and cant find one. Wtf uggg im mad upset longing to try her. Ill check again later in better light.

Hey Redwasp, whatever you do don't harvest her early, it's such a terrible waste, of time and effort, to harvest early. All you get is some racy buzz, that doesn't even last long, but I'm sure you know this.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. No idea what happened. I swear she was ready. I pulled her out, rechecked and put her back.

To hot? Burnt them off,maybe? What’s.your temp with lights on ?

Comment

72 degrees. Lol

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that not it

The worst part is i had every cola held up with a yoyo. I swear i checked her. Now she is all sad amd falling over. It was 4am when I checked again this morning. I know last night and 2 days ago she had 20% amber(it is a cbd plant) last night maybe even more amber. Today i found 1. And by 1 I mean 1 amber trichome. Ill check again in a few and if i dont see them ill spend the next few hours getting her back upright.

Comment

Is most likely the nature of the plant. Nebula CBD is very low on THC and high on CBD. When you saw the amber trichomes, the plant peaked out and now is going into the CBD stage. BTW, I'm not an expert, this is just from observation.

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Entirely possible

Yeah gonna keep an eye on her. Got her for the cbd obviously

Comment

Ok yesterday was my daughter's 21st birthday. So when i looked this morning at 4am i was still drunk or overly high because they came back. Lmao I hate drinking but cant deny my sweet junebug. So flush is done and another plant coming down.

Comment

I think im a bad influence. Or maybe a good one. While they were eating crab legs and Lobster while watching a movie i was trimming bud.

Comment

Redwasp Weed'll do that to ya lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head around why the trichomes just went away. Any new ones turning amber?
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I think i may have been way to high. Cant even remember if i got to get my wife to look. She is always the final say. I woke up at 330 with a hangover and smoked till i was right. Maybe went beyond right. Farmers life. Up at 3 to 330. God wish i could say id never drink again. But sounds like a good plan before you do it.

Comment

Here's a question to think about; is it possible that what you thought were amber trichomes, were possibly a reflection of an amber-ish blemish on the surface of the leaves that the trochomes were sitting on? I'm asking because that has happened to me a before.......while being high lol. Back in one of my 1st grows, I got all happy to see a couple of "amber" trichomes appearing. After further inspection, I realized that the trichomes were still clear and that a few were right smack on top of some amber-ish spots from an earlier leaf deficiency. Not saying this is your case, but perhaps something to add to the "possibility list"?
                  Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
                  White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Redwasp
                    Redwasp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol I have found alot now but decided to wait till a day when i have not been drinking the night before.

the Mandela affect ?? Combined with large sums of weed anything is plausible...lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X