Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the ugliest, stunted, or nearly dead plant youever hadthat turned out great..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the ugliest, stunted, or nearly dead plant youever hadthat turned out great..

im just wondering if anyone has pics or vids of any plants that got messed up but came out great/good in the end like an ugly ducking turning into a beautiful swan story!

Prettiest one I ever seen, was a volunteer, that came up, and grew all by herself, that came from rolling a joint out in the swamp, and throwing a few seeds on the ground, she was a big humongous monster, that had buds big as a softball bat, all over, from top to bottom, but this was back before we had phones.
    But as far as ugly ducklings, I've grown plenty of them too, I don't care really what they look like, as long as it gets the job done, they all beautiful swans then, to me.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      well yeah i meant to say what ugly ducklings stunted plants that had a bad start but came out so great in looks size taste and smell in the end and surprised you.. i just thought itd be cool to see and talk about. also i wanted to see if a bad start dont matter if you are growing photo period plants cause you have the time to correct it..

yeah id imagine a swamp would have all the nutrients it would need thriving living microbes and organisms everywhere... have you looked up "jadam" before youtube it youd think a swamp would be like a natural living jadam style grow..

Comment

i meant itd be kinda like a "kratky" which is the style of the grow and if its roots made it to the swamp water for nutes which would be jadam and is the type of nutrients.. idk if you know what kratky or jadam is..

kratky is like dwc with out bubbles.. the plant ha to grow air roots and water roots so it dont drown from sitting in water

jadam is anarobic tea made from soaking plants that thrive in your area for its npk and trace elements and growth hormones auxins and what not, kinda like fpj and ffj cause it fermenting but its alot different in how you make it and how it comes out but basically an organic/natural way to feed your plants..

do you know what fpj or ffj is fermented plant juice/fermented fruit juice i cant remember who all saw that other post about korean natural farming

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah,I know a little about teas, and use them regularly, the soil I have been growing in for the last 50years, is MsDelta soil, sweet smelling, black soil, and I just add some perlite to it. My Granda, was a farmer, all his life, and I've heard him say many times, that Ms.Delta soil was as rich-fertile ,as three feet up a hogs ass, I don't know about that, but MJ, sure loves it, and thrives in it.
        Have a nice evening.

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        so i googled ms delta and this came up..

Despite the name, this region is not part of the delta of the Mississippi River. Rather, it is part of an alluvial plain, created by regular flooding of the Mississippi and Yazoo rivers over thousands of years. The land is flat and contains some of the most fertile soil in the world. i was gonna see if i was close enough to get some lol..

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        okay, i get it now its rich in minerals from the river deposits... like how sea-90 sea minerals work the minerals also come from rivers meeting the ocean and depositing it there too.. nice bro i bet you could grow some tasty fruit and veggies with that mineral full soil its like full of azomite.

I quit watering an outdoor plant because I thought it was a male. My dad would water it without me knowing until I realized that it wasn't dieing. It ended up being a tiny female. I got 3/4 of an ounce of the best tasting bud I've ever had. One single cola.

Sorry no pictures . 25 years ago we didn't take pictures of my plants.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

This little White Widow (The Runt) never got past 4" until I put it in the bloom room. It had 6 tiny little leaves. It still probably won't produce 10g but it's pretty
        If the sun always shone
        How soon the tree would wither
        -- Confucius

Comment

• freddyyola
          freddyyola commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah it does look good, id smoke it!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X