New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hello everyone I'm new here I don't know nothing about growing but to learn , I see this is a friendly place to be very helpful to the new comers and everyone is very respectful to each other I rally like that , hope I meet some people in here that could help me and hit it up with me from time to time,,

Welcome to the community 😃. Plenty of people on here to help you on your way. ✌
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Welcome Rad !
    Do you plan on indoor or outdoor ? Ask questions .

Have you started yet? If so we like pictures!
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      I plan on indoor growing , I've been getting things for a few years now I have a 2 x 2 tent that I will use for the first few weeks of veg and then move them to a 4x4 ,, I have 3 LED lights the first lights I got then I got 2 400watt hps and 2 600watt cool tubs a 4inch and a 6 inch carbon filter. , I did started a grow that's is still going now 2 auto kush and one Sour Diesel ,, I started the sour first let her veged for one month put her to flower and then I put the 2 k

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      I plan on indoor growing , I've been getting things for a few years now I have a 2 x 2 tent that I will use for the first few weeks of veg and then move them to a 4x4 ,, I have 3 LED lights the first lights I got then I got 2 400watt hps and 2 600watt cool tubs a 4inch and a 6 inch carbon filter. , I did started a grow that's is still going now 2 auto kush and one Sour Diesel ,, I started the sour first let her veged for one month put her to flower and then I put the 2 kush in ,,I got 2 clones out the sour but thy r small was just trying to see if I could clone didn't do all that good thy r all OK now just the sour has gotten sick on me n it's getting worst I flushed her to see if it would help n nothing , that's the mother the clone r good the kush r good but I have done a lot of reading on GWE n it has gotten me this far but I still need that extra hand

GoodMorning Rad, and welcome to GWE, you are at the right place, plenty of excellent help on here,
    A little arguing, from time to time, but no one has been shot, that I know off.
    Just kidding, GWE, is the best grow site, of all of them.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Hi Rad,welcome to the show. lot of friends here happy to help, if u do your research on the main site and need to ask Q here feel free. Most of us started out the same way.

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I need that extra help too, so I see a therapist.

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad Billbates I guess I'm in the wrong place I'm sorry if I offended anyone by asking for help

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rad, he was only joking,

Rad ,
    I think he was making a joke. Most are here to help and be helped. Don't trip, just post some pictures and showoff your grow !👍

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks , I see now it was all in good fun but at the time I was like wow but this is a good forum I'm glad I'm here ,

Welcome red this is the right place to ask anything

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 9finger

How bout it BillBates, you gotta copy good buddy? Lol

Comment

It absolutely was intended to be a joke..... forgive me, I am often stupidest when I attempt to be funny. ....
      ....it's one of the reasons I see a therapist
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

• Rad
        Rad commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol it's all good I didn't know if it was a joke but hey I like that I see it's all in fun that's cool some other forums people act like thy know it all n the ones that don't know thy treat them like shit ,,,, I thank u for telling me it was all in good fun

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rad, your right, some of those other sites are ruff, lol
        Your a member of GWE, now, And if you ever need anything, just holler, and someone on here will, definitely, try to help you, and good luck, with your crops.

Rad do you have any plants started yet? Are you a indoor or outdoor grower or both?

Any questions you want to ask ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X