Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here into breeding? or feminizing your plant with silver or stress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here into breeding? or feminizing your plant with silver or stress?

im not breeding im actually in my first grow now learning from my mistakes as i go, to bad i went through 48 seeds and only got 5 plants going sad right? i blame shitty seeds for such a bad germination rate this is my first grow but its not my first time germinating seeds also the strain c99 pineapple grapefruit pheno 14/15 germinated and they all were scraggly stunted look junk and a few honey trap did the same i think i did overwater some but i got it adjusted and everythings looking good now..

anyways i was just wondering how breeding works i wanna give it a try to get alot of seeds for future grows cause i cant afford to buy em from seedbanks and what not for 15$ a bean.. at least til i get a better gowing rate out of my seeds before i fork out a bunch of money to mess up anyway...

thinking about getting a few regular seeds and find a male to match with a female i like then maybe do a mini pheno hunt..

or maybe learn to fem my own plants and get fem seeds thatd be cool to learn how to do!

anyone here feminize a plant ucessfully before? and are feminized seeds and regular seeds have the same potency like since fem seeds come from stressing a plant out and kinda hermie'ing it wouldnt that make your seeds easy to hermie?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X