Rh in early flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rh in early flower

Hello all and happy fathers day! My question is about rh in early flower. I am about two weeks into flower with a Wonder Woman from Nirvana and my rh in my tent is in the mid 30's. Is that too low at this time? Should I try to raise 10-15 degrees and then bring back down in last two weeks? If so, how? A bowl of water inside tent? Moist towels hanging from top bars? I thank you!!

I could be wrong but 35% or so during flowering has always served me well.

Comment

• Bengfan
      Bengfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Redwasp!!

Agree I run on 35-40% all cycle and spray RO water in veg. Changing rh is hard and expensive. I think you are perfectly fine

Comment

• Bengfan
      Bengfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 9finerleafs!!

Bengfan, Morning, brother like they said above, that's right on the money, that's where you want it during flowering is around 30-40percent humidity. You want have to worry, about mold as much.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Bengfan
      Bengfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey D.A.A.S.69, thank you! I knew at the end of flower to bring it down. Just was not sure I would be ok in the beginning of flower with rh that low. I feel better after hearing from folks who have been through the same thing and know from their experiences! I thank you and everyone who helped ease my mind!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X