Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

If I suspect seeds in my buds will they be there while still wet or not form till dried

Yes. The seeds form before harvest. The tiny little leaves (calyces, singular = calyx) in clusters that make up the "buds" will swell as the seed grows inside. You'll have to look closely, but you can see the bulge from the seed forming inside. If you search GWE, I'm sure there are photos of impregnated calyces. Good growing!

Comment

Scroll down a bit and this article has some great pictures of fertilized flowers in seed production. It'll give you a good idea of what to look for.

Ever wondered how those marijuana seed banks make feminized seeds? Learn how to create your own feminized seeds at home using two female plants!

Comment

If your sensimilla grow failed you will discover seeds in your grinder. What an unpleasant surprise!

Comment

Lol thats just a problem for the younger generations. All of us old heads had seeds in almost all our weed. Lol

Comment

• Baphomatt
            Baphomatt commented
            Editing a comment
            Right? I remember when sensimilla was a little more a quarter because it was considered more of a rarity! Now it's standard.

Tell me you haven't been here before .....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            Omg that is so what my youth was like. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X