White Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow

I have 3 White Widow girls growing but one of them is really strange looking. See the picture. Has anyone else ever seen this?

Looks healthy to me.

Comment

White Widow 1st grow (4/18)
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

Looks great to me. Go with what god gave you. Awesome plants the ww are.

Comment

Looks plenty bushy Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0535.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	866.8 KB
ID:	215810 , but healthy as can be. I am growing three White Russians at present. The White Russian strain is a derivative of White Widow, and AK-47, and delivers some ass kicken flower. I plan on using two of them to breed for seeds. Serious Seeds the breeder does not ship to the US so I want to stock pile some of these very meritorious seeds. If you can get a hold of seeds from Serious they are the real deal. Bonafide seeds guaranteed that even contain a code if there is a failure, but there won't be. Great company who are very SERIOUS!

Comment

• chicks
            chicks commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks yes it seems to be healthy the fan leaves just seem strange as they are not at all like normal cannabis shaped leaves. They were feminized seeds maybe that has something todo with it but as I stated before my other 2 have normal looking leaves. Seedsman.com sells to the US and they have Serious Seeds including White Russian feminized seeds as well as Auto's.

Feminized seeds would have nothing to do with that. I have noticed that some of the Seedsman seeds are a bit peculiar. Your White Widow seeds were theirs right? Breeding is only a second line with them whereas they peddle the seeds of other breeders. Their Blueberry, and Jack Herer seeds are consistently pretty good. And I have grown their White Widow seeds last year. Yes I bought the White Russian seeds from Seedsman. They have a service where they will email you when they have something you are looking for back in stock. It took several months, but I finally got the White Russians.

Comment

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm currently growing a White Russian auto from Canuk Seeds. They call it Amnesia auto but it's actually WR x Lowrider. Been smoking on it some. Sweet flavor (like cotton candy) & a speedy first hour followed by zzzzzzzz.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X