Best flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best flavor

Ok this is mostly for those with vaporizers as they really let the flavor come through. If you question the write ups on seed sites on flavor try a few hits from the firefly 2 or something similar.
    Anyways what is your favorite flavor smoke. Of the strains i can guarantee what they are, i grew them, green crack is first. Tastes to me like a cross between fresh pineapple and grapefruit. Second, and my favorite weed, aurora indica which to me tastes like Christmas. Piney with cinnamon aftertones. 3rd any of the lemon hazes especially Nitro Lemon haze. Girl Scout cookies although hard to explain the flavor. Chocolaty with maybe a bit of pine?

I could cover others but those are my favorite by a large margin. I cant go to bed without a hit of green crack to top off the flavor. I smoke aurora indica every night at bedtime. Makes me long for Christmas morning but helps me sleep. But the last taste i want before bed is green crack.

Hopefully within a month ill have 9 more to test the flavor.

Comment

I highly recommend Black Jack from Nirvana. Especially with a Vaporizer.

Comment

Purple urkle,grapes. GDP. Mango from msn, papaya from nirvana

Comment

Silver haze & pineapple express
          If the sun always shone
          How soon the tree would wither
          -- Confucius

Comment

To me the best flavor is granddaddy purple. Followed by the original OG kush flavor (master kush or ghost OG)

Comment

Ill have to try some of those. Need seeds anyways. Need some more aurora indica and nitro lemon haze seeds. I always grow at least one monster plant of each.of those every time. Unless my Rasberry Cough outshines the lemon haze. Will know soon.

As a side not the rasberry cough buds are harder than a rock atm. Never had buds so hard. They are still swelling and i think you could club someone with the buds they are so hard.

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Cant wait to weigh them when they dry. Im guessing they will weigh twice what tue same size buds do in other plants. And ive gotten good at making rock hard buds. These are just freaks.

Redwasp, what is your secret in growing Rock Hard Buds ?

Comment

More light more light more light. Lol

Comment

I have started not fully filling my tents. And using lots of light. For those with limited grow areas all I can say is use the most light you can afford. There is a saturation point but I havent found it yet.

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When you say lots of light, what wattage are you talking about ? I'm using 1000w hps in a 4x4x7 tent.

That is working for me. Should be enough if the tent isnt overcrowded

Comment

I have 2 4x4s with 1000 watts. Hardest buds i have. I have 1 with 3 viperspectrum 450 leds in a 2x4 very nice dense buds. 2 with 2 450 viperspectrum leds nice buds. One with 1 viperspectrum 450 ok buds. I like to test stuff. Next grow will try different things.

Comment

• Redwasp
                      Redwasp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The others don't come close to the 1000 watt mh in veg and hps in flower. The 3 viperspectrum 450s in a 2x4 comes close

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X