My plant are sufferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plant are sufferring

This planet is 6 week old but from 3 weeks i tried to change the soil and transplant it but it fall from me and all the roots has been cutted from the plant i took the rest it was like a clone and put it in 5 gallon pot its 3 weeks old after what happen with total life from seed to now 6 week what should i do with that plant i give wAter to it every 4 to 5 days just a small amout of wAter .... any help ?

Why did you cut the roots? The plant worked very hard to make that root system. Definitely believe it's stunted and may not produce.
    6 weeks it should be huge..and looks like you have other problems (probably due to root damage) with yellow leaves. You can try to nurse it back to health but it might take more time and resources then it's worth. Starting over would be your other choice.

I'd choose the latter and I would read up on transplanting and the basics here. Gwe is a great site with very useful info to get your growing on track. I believe it would be much easier to start anew then to try to nurse a stunted plant.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      I think root pruning has led to dwarfism. It looks like a miniature plant. Like Bonsai techniques. Kind of cool actually.
      But I don't think the plant is going to recover and produce significant yield.

I think the issue is lack of roots, so if I were trying to save this plant I would do whatever I could to promote root growth... Rapidstart, SM-90, and if I was feeling really experimental, cloning gel very carefully applied to the base. I do not guarantee that any of this will "save" the plant... but I don't see how it could hurt

Thanks guys so much

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X