Is it done green crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it done green crack

This green crack auto is 3 months old has half oarng hairs lots of whit hairs all starting to curl

Hard to tell in those pictures with the light on, but it doesn't look ready to me, but they might be ready for you, I don't know how you like yours.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I'd have to agree that it doesn't really look quite finished but, it looks really good! The best way to judge isn't necessarily by what the hairs are doing anyway, you should use a scope and check the trichomes. What the grow bible told me long ago was that if you take them when the trichs are mostly cloudy and seeing an occasional amber, the high will be more in the head than the body, if you bring them all the way to mostly amber then it will hit the body the hardest, everything in between will give you a blend of the two. Although, obviously, some weed already leans one way or the other, IE, heavy indicas or sativas.

That's one scope I have and I love it. I like that it uses a AA battery instead of the little button batteries I've seen others use. Well placed, slick power button, and easy to adjust from 60-120x magnification, focus is easily adjusted as well. Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a product review there but, it works well. Best of luck!
      Courage is not the strength to go on, it's going on when you don't have the strength. -Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

from the pictures you have another month+ left
        make sure you have absolute darkness (no light leaks during flower)
        not even an LED display
        4'x 6' x 8' room
        2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
        sunshine mix #4
        mega crop nutes
        current grow
        cd-1
        jack herer
        afghan kush
        green doctor

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Are thay autos? If so just watch the trichomes and harvest when u like.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X