Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact or fiction??

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if theres any light you can shed on the subject of Bud Backbuilding? Seen a couple of vids out there showing decent results but no real info. Please fill in some gaps. Thanks and regards

I too have heard the mythical rumors of cutting bud tops for higher yield practice known as Bud backbuilding. At last with no first-hand experience I will wait here with you.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you do I've never heard of it before sounds interesting

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning OJH, I think you cut an inch or two off of the top of your bud, it supposedly makes your buds much fatter, I think, I don't know if it works or not though,
      But it wouldn't surprise me, if it does help some, lol
      I might be wrong, unlike some folks, who are always right, but I think that's what they mean by bud backbuilding.

Thier was a grower on here about a year ago who did that (I can’t recall his name now) but it did indeed work. The guy would try anything even watering his plants with milk witch dident work to improve his plants.

Comment

I personaly have tried this with devastating results. Just my experence tho. I am taking a more hands off approach to growing now. Less seems like lots more.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Pigeons 420 has a video on youtube about it.

Comment

in this thread many people tried it and they posted before and after pics, heres a clear example https://www.420magazine.com/communit....209274/page-4

seems like a legit experiment and very promising result. they said "only take 3 pairs of pistils and a couple of calyxes off top"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X