Natures Living Super Soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natures Living Super Soil

Has anyone ever tried Natures Living concentrated super soil? I can get it pretty easy. Was thinking about giving it a try. If anyone has used it please let me know what you think.

Looks good to me. Thanks for the tip. I'll be trying em out next time I buy to restock. 👍 Less than I pay for kindsoil
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, I tried sending pictures, asking questions about showing my journal. All without response. But I liked my results so I bought more. Now I'll try this.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Californiakid, you need to call and talk to Phil, I promise, he will take care of you.
      ABw3, he gets his free too, and your buds are as pretty as anyone's, Call an talk to Phil, I bet he will fix you up, as long as you don't have any tip burn showing anyway, then he might not help, but I've never seen any tip burn on your plants,

• bluecanoe
      bluecanoe commented
      Editing a comment
      D,A,A,S, I sent pics and all I got was a $10 coupon. It let me buy my next 5 lb bag for just $8 plus shipping. I don't have a great camera or a phone with a great camera so I sent the best pic I had. It might have been Phil wasn't impressed!
      I've promised myself I will buy a bag of kindsoil every month even if I don't need it so I won't run out. I couldn't afford it this last grow and went with two different kinds of dirt to see which worked, and now I have had to spend more than what I would have paid for kindsoil in nutrients, that I won't need after this current grow! I've read about a couple of different soils that you mix with organic compost and perlite, but from now on out, it's kindsoil for me.

Lol id have to write a grow journal. Im lucky if i send pictures. The pictures i sent the other day is as close to a journal i could do. I wouldnt even know which girls to write about.

Comment

I have a "few" plants. I can try a side by side grow of kind soil and natures living supersoil. Ill test that next grow vs ffof and their nutrients. Give me something to do. I can do all in the same tent or test each in their own. For testing purposes all in the same tent would be the best I think. Only question for that is should I try autos or photos? I have about 20 different strains I could try or if someone has a suggestion Im always up to trying a new strain.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        For science it should be one strain to each soil composition. Faster results would be from autos. You don't have to put it in the sick plant forum though 😆 😉 .

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol that was my bad. Ill start that as soon as i have a big tent open.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X