Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light leaks from veg box

Hello friends!

Have not posted on this great forum for a while.

So I have veg and bloom boxes standing next to each other. Today I accidentally opened my bloom box when it was off and noticed some light leaks from veg box.

I have 2 plants in bloom box one is in middle floweing and another one just started to flower. They both looke healthy.

What you think will this light leaks destory all my harvest?

Plug the light leeks. Wait and see, some strains are more tolerant than others 😎

Comment

Leaks and heat turned a bad genetics that I grew into hermie.. Harvested only 1 1/2 oz each and I was growing 3 different strains - 2 from a good seedbank and the bad one which I could define as a bagseed.
      During flowering light leaks can turn into a problem. It's better safe than sorry, learned from experience, I'm never flowering with light leaks again.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        yes it can also delay harvest/ slow down flowering

Well.. both strains are bagseeds genetics. Her mother plant was Jack herrer from Ukrainian seedbank and I found some seeds in buds. One of them showed hermie sighns, so I removed sacks (Which I found only 2, other parts was all covered with pistils) Now she is middle bloom. Buds are growing greatly. Second one is only 2 Days in Bloom box.

I think that worst can happen is that they both will startd to make seeds at early stage of flowering.

​​​​​

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's about all that will happen, you will get a few seeds, and that's not always a bad thing.
        Good to see you back Zaxar,

• Zaxar
        Zaxar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks D.A.A.S.69

You always give me hope in such situations

I think that when she will mature I will check her buds from time to time to find if she started to make seeds. However her mother started making seeds at the end of flowering but buds were really high quality!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X