Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green and Lucky finally sat down together and smoked lots of weed together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green and Lucky finally sat down together and smoked lots of weed together!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	46971367-936C-44C6-A6D3-BC50723B7591.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.42 MB ID:	213542Click image for larger version  Name:	98A33ED5-076C-4F08-9BD4-DB20ABF7241A.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	213543Click image for larger version  Name:	0AF627B1-58A8-49D7-974F-10F62076FF64.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	213546Click image for larger version  Name:	1B4ED2DB-BBF6-4E18-B8DC-8404EB8EFEB4.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	213545 Well it happened folks! After meeting in this forum a year and half ago, Green75 and myself were able to meet in the flesh. My growers collective was hosting a spring gathering a few weeks ago and couple of us chipped in and flew him to Portland Oregon! It was 4 days of little sleep, lots of smoke and a few adventures! šŸ˜œšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Æ
    Last edited by LuckyAcres; 02-10-2019, 01:18 PM.
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

I'm an hour away šŸ˜‰. I would love to meet some fellow growers from gwe. The people and site have been a god send. Btw are you hiring šŸ˜†. I'm looking into learning from master growers,school, and work with them. I'd love to be self employed but if I can find a job in the growing department it would be just as good. Even if I took a paycut I would enjoy my job more šŸ˜ƒ. I'd drive an hour to work np.

Looks like you guys had a blast.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

You and me both man! Let me know if you find a job for me!šŸ˜‚ I tried the medical grow thing but the state and big money shut that shit down by the time I had set up shop. Iā€™m just a rec grower now with more weed than I can smoke!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yeah the state put a hold on distribution and licensing for new growers. I'm in WA but I have my medical card and that's the only way your allowed to grow here... Rec growing isn't allowed. But I know what you mean I can't smoke all mine either šŸ˜†. I could just store it and horde it but family and friends get gift bags. šŸ˜‰

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        thats all i ever wanted... more weed than i can smoke

• Sonnyhad
        Sonnyhad commented
        Editing a comment
        Yo go Lucky!! I haven't been on here in awhile! Must've been fun hanging with Green

It's really crazy what happened in OR and WA: so much surplus cannabis!!! I have a friend who wants to get a business going in OR, which is on hold for now because they stopped accepting applications. The initial costs and the bureaucracy are daunting. She can't apply for a license until she has a storefront.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        the old checken or egg, need a permit to get a lease and open store, need a store to get a license and permits. bureaucracy at its finest

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X