Ocean forest..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocean forest..???

I've heard allot about Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and this is the first time using it. I've strictly been a hydro/coco man for the last 3 years.So this grow I'll use OF and perlite in 5 gallon air pots.( Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Dream.) Supposedly, you don't add nutes untill later in the plants life. So does anyone use this and what can you tell me about it ???

Hey Steve, yeah it feeds for 3weeks maybe. And alot of people use FFOF ,with good luck. Some folks say it's to hot for seedlings, But I've never had any problems with my plants,
    The problem I had with my FFOF, was the ph, was 5.0 and below on both big sacks.
    But my might have been old ,I'm pretty sure.
    Been lots of nice bud grown in FFOF.
    GoodLuck and welcome to GWE.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Yes that's true. You don't have to add anything for a few weeks. If you're transplanting that duration will be longer. However if you want to know my thoughts and recommendation you can take a peek at my ffof journal. On page 9 I give my thoughts and experiences.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

if you are using RO water you still gonna need calmag

Comment

• Steveo h
          Steveo h commented
          Editing a comment
          My well water is from an artesian spring..( I was blessed ) , it holds a steady ph of 6.1 and ppm of 26.Of that 26...10% is calcium. I had it tested.

Ocean Forest grows tons of dank weed, it works great. You don't need to feed with extra Nitrogen of veg food for 3 weeks or so after transplanting. I put my clones straight in the soil with no problems. just straight water for 15-20days, and they always grow nice.

Some people have struggles, but keep it simple, and you will grow some nice nuggets.

Cal-mag is a good option early, helps build them big.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X