Not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not good

Couldn't get neem oil but I did find organic insecticidal soap..... it did this....
    What do I do now?
    What do I do now?
    What do I do now?
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

I'm missing something...what were you trying to prevent?
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Insects

Did you spray it on during the day? Doesn't the bottle tell you to spray when the lights are low? Damage is done... With soap sprays you want to use them at night or before lights on. In outdoor you want to use it as night or before midday. If it's just minor leaf damage don't sweat it too much. Pic 1 is pretty droopy... But don't think that would be from soap spray. Not sure if that's what you're referring to though lol.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I followed the bottle directions to the letter. It didn't mention low light, high light or sunlight at all.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow the bottle should have that on there. But yeah if you sprayed it midday it got burned. Want to make sure it's dried before intense light hours. You'll have more leaves in no time. Just make sure you don't apply insecticides during midday anymore. šŸ˜‰

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Welp, what's done is done....can't unring a bell, right? I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'll know better next time. Just another story for the story.

Could it be damage from light concentrating through the oil left on the leave? I understand you can get similar damage if you leave water droplets on your plant undar strong light. Maybe the oil cooked the leaves a bit?
    Grow #1 - 1 mystery bag seed girl, Miracle Gro soil šŸ˜ , 32x32x65 economy tent, 450 watt Viparspectra reflector series light, 4ā€ fan and scrubber. Planted in late December. 7th week of blooming.

Grow #2 - 5 mystery bag seeds plants, 60/40 coco/perlite, 18x24x48 indoor greenhouse wrapped in black plastic, 300 watt Viparspectra LED. Iā€™m learning...

Comment

• Robear
      Robear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. What Chefbjy said šŸ˜

Tablespoon baking soda to a gallon of water - spray on plants, gets rid of most bugs. Buy a potted crysanthmum plant and have it near your cannabis - insects don't like crysanthmum plants.
    ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to buy a Chrysanthemum. Unfortunately, as things are financially around here, if a nickel could take me around the world, I couldn't even get out of the driveway .

Neem oil at Home Depot. Lol

Comment

Yeah ....... thanks
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X