Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new to growing an im trying to grow we are on day 14 day since seed need help pz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL I'm new to growing an im trying to grow we are on day 14 day since seed need help pz

We need help we're just wondering what this could be we don't know if it was nutrients deficiency or over-watering or if we put too much food for the plant first time ever doing this was wondering if someone can help me out I figure out what this is
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LORDWEEDALOT; 06-07-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Iron and sulfur are both immobile nutrients so if they were deficient you would likely see it in the entire planet or the newest growth not just the bottom leaves it is more likely to be a mobile nutrient because the plant would pull it from the bottom leaves to the newest growth . Mobile nutrients are going to be your NPK magnesium nickel and molybdenum. I’m sure there is a few more . Your immobile nutrients are going to be calcium Sulfur boron copper iron manganese and zinc . There is a few more of these as well but those are the main ones . These immobile nutrients if deficient would show in the new leaves more likely than the old leaves or even all of the leaves .

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest it looks like a nitrogen deficiency but without more information there’s no way of really knowing with 100% accuracy .

We need a lot more information.

Certainly looks like a deficiency, what are you feeding her?

Also, What kind of soil is that? Doesn't look great for cannabis.

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      If there was time delay fertilizer in the soil you should try to reduce the amount of soil that you transfer during your transplant.

Time delay fertilizer is like a time bomb that will kill your plant around the third week of 12/12.

If it is some other kind of fertilizer, you will have to explain.

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok some I’m not 100% sure of ideal ppm for growing in soil but I could look it up im sure . But your plants look small I would think they are only a few weeks old. Correct? You need to make sure your ppm is in an ideal range for your young plants . I would consider a marijuana plant to be a seedling until it grows its first set of 5 finger leaves . It’s should be about the 3rd or 4th node . This 5finger node if the sign that your plant has matured and would now be consider the start of veg imo. I would consider your plants to be in early veg and you should be feeding them correctly for that stage of life . 900-1000ppm would be full strength feeding for my hydro.

If your using good soil you shouldn’t need to feed it anything for the first few weeks .
      Last edited by DankwingDuck; 06-10-2018, 03:47 AM.

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, hydro can run a lot higher than soil or even coco. 900-1000 ppm would be too high in soil - at any life stage.

The biggest problem here is that there are two plants in one little pot! That and the soil. But then there is still the issue of nutrition and EC.
      Cheers

They are small they are only 19 days old An how can I remove the plant with out hurting the roots or killing my plant ill post more pic of how it looks tonight

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Campesino, I know it's not advised, but I've grown 3-4 plants in the same 5 gallon buckets many times outdoors, and they did fine, Took alot more watering, but every one grew awesome bud,
      We were not trying to grow pretty plants. We were trying to grow bud, and they did fine.
      I've even grown 2 in one 3gallon smartpot, and they grew fine too, I'm sure 1plant might have been a little better, but not by much,I don't think.

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69
      Yeah, you might be able to bring them to harvest, but the plants will spend a lot of energy in root-to-root combat and the yield, if you do make it to harvest with both, will suffer.
      The container he is in is much smaller than that too!

I'm convinced that you are a master grower... You know how to water in particular, which is tough for noobs. Things like this - and starting in final containers - can be pulled off by master growers... But I don't think its good advice for noobs.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      They need to be seperated. You might get lucky and be able to grow 2 in one pot but for a new grower it will be difficult to manage. Not going to be an easy transplant like Campesino says...but you can start by taking the dirt out of the pot whole. Make sure you have new pots ready to go for a new home.
      From there I would carefully pull the dirt apart from the bottom sides working my way up. Hopefully the roots aren't tangled my guess is they are. You can try to carefully seperate the root systems....slow running water may help loosen the soil and help untangle them. This will more then likely cause transplant shock and you should decrease the intensity of your light and give them time to recover. Growth will be slow for a bit but they won't be fighting each other for space. If they are tangled bad it would be best to cull one and let the other one survive instead of losing 2 plants. And make sure you know what's in your soil. Time released fertilizers are bad for mj and you should really plant in cannabis friendly soil.

Thank you guys for the help I'll move them right away

Comment

Originally posted by Campesino View Post
      D.A.A.S.69
      Yeah, you might be able to bring them to harvest, but the plants will spend a lot of energy in root-to-root combat and the yield, if you do make it to harvest with both, will suffer.
      The container he is in is much smaller than that too!

I'm convinced that you are a master grower... You know how to water in particular, which is tough for noobs. Things like this - and starting in final containers - can be pulled off by master growers... But I don't think its good advice for noobs.
      Exactly, we have to remember that just because we understand the method or science doesn’t mean a newb will. I try to only suggest things that are fail safe or easy for beginner growers to comprehend. Low risk is key, and two plants in one container is definitely not low risk 😂
      Perpetual harvest
      Sealed Room
      Full hydro
      Ebb and Flow
      Hydroton Media
      600w HPS
      GH Nutrients

Current Grow:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Rozay SOG 9 plant 4x4:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...icture-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X