Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone using korean natural farming along with their organic no till cannabis grows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone using korean natural farming along with their organic no till cannabis grows

im new to knf fermented fruit extracts imo fpj ohn fpj and so far im making labs em1 fpj with pineapples and strawberries good for flowering. dandelion, bamboo shoot, weeds, and others for fpe fermented plant extracts for veg. sprouted seed teas with corn for now but willmake barley and alfalfa and mung bean sprot teas coconut water is great cheat for when lazy you plantas will love it sprouted seed teas are actually one thing i always notice my plants praying and a boost the next morning just loving it!

Not sure about knf but this book/link is about growing certain native plants with your crops. So would be no till.

Comment

That sounds good Fred. I'm gonna read up onit, my plants are praying like that every time I pour 5-6ozs, of Recharge, right around the stalk, every day or two.
      Thanks Again. Fred.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

yeah im gonna start to add crop cover asap i think it would be best to get a big pot going so itll be ready for transplants or to have em ready for direct sow or growing from seedlings that way it wont have to be disturbed any later on

Comment

im try to give it a read when i can but i do understand how cover crops and weeds helping the soil works also as im guessing you know weeds are full of trace elements and minerals most are full of growth hormones and more thats why they make a great ermented plant juice this unlocks all the goods from the weeds so you are using the weeds to pull up the nutrients your plants cant get to and then you fpj it and feed it to your plants best in veg but some are good in flower... you can use fruits and flowers for ffj ferment fruit juice and they are great for bloom and flowering

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X