male/female help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

male/female help please

male or female. that old question. its a greenhouse plant but worrying its showing signs of possibly being male.....please advise.
    Attached Files

All I see is stipules . Until the staminate permordia or calyx and pistils come in it is hard to say for sure .

That at first picture looks like a staminate primordia is growing but I’m not 100% sure . Unfortunately if that is the case, staminate primordia means male . I’ll see if I can find a good picture for you to go on .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Ok so the last picture looks like it may have a calyx . But once again I’m not 100% sure
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

A little early, but I'd say female.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          That last pics looks like tiny pistils

Thanks Guys, looks like i'll need to wait a little longer then. praying for two hairs then.......

Comment

some further pictures if that helps get a positive answer.....Thx in advance!!
          Attached Files

Comment

A bit early to tell for certain, but I see stipules and possibly the beginning stages of the calyx. Could be female, but again, not 100% certain. Let what appears to be the calyx grow out a bit more and hope pistils start growing out of them.
            Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
            White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Agreed with above. That it may be to early to tell. If you have a jewlers loupe or a usb microscope you can zoom in on those preflowers better. You want to see white pistils coming out of the preflowers. You can take a peak at my journal I just got done sexing my last bagseed on the last page. Hope it helps.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X