Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

So ive had some ph problems last few weeks and a few of my plants is turning yellow only on the tops. Should i just harvest the top and leave the rest alone? I think they still have a few good weeks left but sugar leaves are even turning yellow. Rest of the plant looks great its just the top that is looking bad. I can provide some pics in a bit but just wanted to see what u guys thought
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

yes some pics are needed, but dont harvest anything yet, yellow leaves are normal at the end of flowering. if its too early it may need feeding but we gotta see it

Comment

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea def not doing anything yet till i get some opinions lol. Its only the two plants getting yellow that bad which leads me to believe its from bad ph not from the end of flowering . I just posted some pics

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
      Dr.Moggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Something i have har issues with is trusting my ph meter. I bought 2 from ebay, one was 15 $ and the other $ 60. After about 2 month both of them went crazy, even if I calibrated them. I had to bought like the real deal from a real store and now that one is working well. I would check your ph meter(if you haven't done it )
      In my culture the PH tend to go up and not down.

• Cloud
      Cloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Im still using the drops cause no cash to buy one but planning on it. hmm hope i have good luck buying online cause i live in the middle of nowhere lol and my stores dont sell stuff like that.

• Dr.Moggs
      Dr.Moggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Aha i understand. Well, i belive drops to be accurate.
      When You buy it, dont go for the heapest of them all. Look at the ratings and you'll be fine👍

Comment

i dont think theres much for you to do to save them, even if you corrected the environment right now the damage has been done, harvest will be delayed and yield diminished. if i were you i would chop down those plants and process them into hash or something. and star a new round with healthy plants and stay on top of the ph

Comment

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        omg worst fear confirmed. Under the first cola its nice and green underneath. Do you think chopping the top and letting the rest go will be alright? Or just cut my losses?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        well i think its a kind of personall decision, ive been growing for around 5 years and began indoor the last two, so you could say ive had my fair share of fuckups. right now im way more patient about my growing in a sense, so starting over is better for me because i know what to expect from a sick plant and a healthy one. and i dont want to waste my time and resources in a sick plant. if you wanna learn and become a better grower then yes i guess you should try flushing, feeding, topping and see what happens, but if you want to see trough a grow and being able to smoke some nice buds then just start a new round and do not make the same mistake again.
        i just think that for new growers can be very discouraging to struggle for months trying to repair the damage already done. it may take way longer to flower, it may never actually finish and start herming, high stress environment can cause lots of problems. first gotta be able to grow healthy plants, before learning to deal with sick plants. it is just my opinion, i hope someone else chimes in

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Good advice and tyvm. Ive got clones already in veg phase and more seeds sprouting so im ready to start again and will def stay on top of my ph.

Cloud , how old are your plants ? And how close was your light?
      They don't look that bad to me anyway, and they look very close to harvest to me.
      What kind of plants and how old are they ?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost at 7 weeks of flower and atm lights on that plant is about 26 inches. The taller plants are at 22 inches. As for the strain its bagseed from shit weed lol. I figured with my costs of setting it up ill save a bit a money and learn with my free seeds. So yea there is 8 plants in there atm and for all i know they are all different strains lmao. One of the plants u cant see in those pics cause i have it moved out of the way. It grew super tiny but still looks good so i kept it going.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Cloud, they look fine to me, and if the buds are still getting larger, and still drinking plenty of water, I'd let them grow longer.
        But if they aren't drinking or getting larger, I'd harvest the oldest ones, whenever you want too, I promise, it will get you high as hell, too.
        Or either wait, till you see a little amber, which want be very long.
        GoodLuck

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the quick reply. I think i will do what u suggest just because they are super close. Ill keep a close eye on the bad ones and hope for the best. They do seem to be getting bigger and yes drinking plenty of water. They even look to be turning a bit purple at the tips but maybe im seeing things lol. It still gets pretty chilly at night here so maybe thats working out for me right now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X