Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She won’t grow - week 4 into bloom do they look ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She won’t grow - week 4 into bloom do they look ok?

So I’m not sure what strains i have. I believe one is gorilla glue and another is blue dream? But the Sativa in the front just doesn’t grow much at all and I have not figured out why. They are in week 4 of bloom. 4 weeks ago I had them in veg for about 65 days.

I’m running 600w mars hydro
    led and a random 300w led from Amazon (it actually has been pretty good for the Indica in the back)
    roots organic in 5 gallon fabric pots
    36x36x73 tent
    botanicare grow for veg
    Base for bloom Heavy 16 A@B
    botanicare cane sugar
    king kola
    ph 6.0/6.5

Its been a long time and I’m starting to just get I don’t want to say impatienc but sorta. I have not ever had cal-mag problem but I did spray gonats on my plants and put way to much nearly burnt all the leaves off. They look great now. I’m just looking for input on what other may or may not do differently. Also do the kolas look ok for 4 weeks in? Thanks y’all!

Sativas have a longer life cycle . If everything else is growing fine I wouldn’t stress it to much. Indica is about 8 weeks but Sativa flowers for about 10-16 weeks depending on strain . So just give her time and she will do her thing
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I would raise her up a little if you can for now to even out you canopy so she is getting as much Benefit from the light as the others.

Thanks man I think I’ll raise her in the morning. I just read that about raising for the same canopy on another article here on the forum. I appreciate the feed back friend

Comment

Hey Nug, I can't tell much about your plants because of the Led lights being on, but they do look a little behind for 4weeks in flower, and I bet when the leaves got burnt, was what got them behind,
      How high was your lights hanging from the tops?
      They still look great, and I'm sure your gonna have a nice harvest, plus other people ,might not think they are behind a little, and they might be right. But they still look good to me.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Nugginyoucando
        Nugginyoucando commented
        Editing a comment
        So the back 300w is about 10/12 inches from the top of the buds I don’t have any light burn yet, I can’t raise that light anymore. 600w in front about 24 inches from top of. What kind of molasses do you use?

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        10-12inches is way to close, you might not have any burn yet, but that light will surely bleach, your buds, turn them white.
        You need to move your light up or bend your buds out of the way, of the light, you want have any trichs on your buds, much, if not.
        The light burns the trichs up.
        Ps, sometimes the bleaching doesn't show up right away, it takes a week or two ..
        Anyway good luck.
        Pss, BrerRabbit molasses.

Unsulfured molasses something like that
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X