No announcement yet.

Weird looking plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here are som more pics out of the tent. Lighting kinda sucks but thought i should post some more of this freak...

Comment

That's gonna be one big fat nug

Comment

Your plants look good! Are they super hairy? It almost looks like you'll get double the yield on those double buds!

Some of the buds almost look white in the pictures, are they white under regular light?

Comment

They are pretty hairy, but the Sour D freak with the double buds is super everything! Almost concerned that the buds below the the very top wont get enough light due to the ridiculous amount of sugar leaves but not sure if i should trim all that green or just leave it be. Getting over cold so you can probably see some of the lower leaves are discolored from a couple days of mild neglect. The buds are like an off white now and some of the pistols are beginning to brown a bit. Also have sparklies (trichomes) but the pics came out weird so the detail doesn't show it. Also...still working on mastering LST for even top...not there yet lol. This is my first time growing in this grow tent setup so ive had to make adjustment along the way...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't be bummed down. I'm experiencing my first indoor too. Let me tell you this. You are doing it great. And everything you learn even when you cannot aplly it right away is gonna be super useful. Just fantasize about your next grow and you'll realize there's no way you can do worse than the fist time. So get ready to grow better buds every time...

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            Not bummed really. More determined to get better. Lol always been my worst critic.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Great. Cause you are actually doin arite

So i have been looking at this plant trying to find a part that i can chop to attempt to clone and every top has a decent size bud. Plus i had previously removed a bunch of fan leaves so im concerned that re-veg wont work but i dont know what re-veging looks like. I guess my question is does that matter or will re-veging force it to create leaves where i have trimmed. Not wanting to waste bud if it won't work. Pic below is what im thinking of chopping for clone. Thoughts?

Comment

Go deeper in...and down....Will be hard....find one with little airy bud head...find one with smallest bud possible or no bud...

Comment

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              Found one that will suffice, but cant take pic cause it's so deep. Side note: Man i love the smell of Sour Diesel in the morning!!! Yummy fingers!!

• Green75
              Green75 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome....

Someone wants her morning treat....

Comment

I agree with green. Look for the tinyest bud site with the thinner stern but that has a little bit of leafs to receive light. Even at harvest time any stem with a few leafs can be attempted cloning. Try to get as many as you can. Better to have a backup if something happens

Comment

• Tersky
                Tersky commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll take a look again when i get my cloning gel. While looking for a good prospect, one of the stems of big bud bent a little too far. Did not break but started to show signs of stress!!! Im gonna not mess with it for a couple days to be safe. It's a jungle in that pot!

Another question about doing a clone in flowering. How should i handle nutrients. Im assuming i should at least adjust the nutrients for a vegetative mix but when i assume things i tend to be wrong. I will use the GW Flora Trio in a DWC.

Comment

Ph water is all for awhile...

Comment

• Tersky
                  Tersky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha. So treat it like any new plant until i notice substantial root and foliage development?

• Green75
                  Green75 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Correct...

So reading up on the site about clones in preparation to clone the freak and am a little confused about something. NebulaHaze says "When taking clones from a flowering cannabis plant, choose clones from the bottom of the plant and immediately pinch away any buds you see". My question is about what it means to "pinch away any buds you see". Does that mean that i need to just pinch the bud or is the purpose to pinch and remove the buds. If i am to remove the bud would cutting it off be the same thing? Im trying to get this right on the first try because i have already removed most of the viable clones and may only have one shot at this plant. Also, I know just to use plain pH'd water for a while but i have some Rapid Start root enhancer from General Hydroponics and was wondering if i should add a drop or two to assist root developement.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161201-085644.png
Views:	290
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	21965

There you go.....

Comment

• Green75
                    Green75 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    use scissors don't pinch

• Tersky
                    Tersky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok thanks. Love the drawing lol.

UPDATE PICS: Soooo close!! What ya'll think? 2 wks?

Comment

man I see all kinds of amber...but none on calyx...do you see them on calyx?

Natural light would help...

Comment

Here #nofilter lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X