What to do with trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with trim

I wonder what everybody else does with there trim ? I like to make butter with mine and have also infused Olive/Avacado and coconut oils to varied success. I thought I’d try to gather more ideas from this amazing forum as most of my personal knowledge has been gained from this forum or GWE site. Any ideas will be gratefully appreciated, thanks in advance

Hey dude !
    I'm relative new to growing but I think I can provide some tips.

For the budtrim, the trim with trichomes on i would make some nice bubblehash, either with a bubblebag for biggest yield or a free option with a coffee filter. Do you know the method ?

For the branches I would grind them and use as weedblend. If you dont wanna smoke pure weed joints you can blend with this instead of tobacco.

hope it helps!
    Would be appreciated if you took at my threads and have any feedback

peace 🍁🍁

Comment

i vape all leaves, trim and fan leaves, everything work on a vapo

Comment

I save all trim,I put it in a big paper bag and let it dry completely shaking every now and then and after it’s dry completely I crumble it up and place in mason jar (quarts are best) and add a quart of everclear 190% alcohol and let it forment(for lack of a better word) for a few mounths. Strain out liquid I use a coffee filter and do it at least twice I end up
      with a green liquid that I allow to evaporate in a clear glass baking pan what’s left after it’s done is RSO oil. It doesent tast very good so I try to put in caps and ingest like a
      pill.the high can last 10 hours or more on a empty stomach. If u try this don’t plan on going anywhere for a while. That’s what I do with my trim......😎

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
        Dr.Moggs commented
        Editing a comment
        Compleatly awesome! Will definently try the pill 😎

• UK-Jakey
        UK-Jakey commented
        Editing a comment
        Great answer but Unfortunately I can’t purchase everclear in the UK I been wanting to for a while...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X