Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need help!

As I know how important it is to remove mails... from a location to not ruin the crop, can anyone PLEASE tell if any of these are females yet and how much time do I have being day 20 get the males out!? I JUST CAN'T TELL! EVEN WITH ALL THE RESEARCH SO IT'S TIME TO REACH OUT!

Hey 123, it's to early for me to tell, when I blow up the pictures it's real blurry looking,
    Maybe someone can see better than I can,. They are pretty though.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Firsttimernate123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok ty, I don't even know what kind of seeds they are! But aside from a few deficiencies they are growing even after transplanting into promix soil 3 days ago from crappy expert Gardener soil from Walmart! Still struggling with that pH though

Firsttimer did you get the message I sent? Keeps telling me i have a message from you which i responded to. But the little red 1 message alert wont go away.

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Editing a comment
      I'm still terrible at this I apologize I'll try to fix it thank you for your help also

If you havent read this yet look it over. It should help you. https://www.growweedeasy.com/preflowers

Comment

Like D.A.A.S.69 said - they are pretty. But if you don't know what they are - then we'll assume they are photoperiod and you'll have to wait till you flip the switch and they begin to flower.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
        Editing a comment
        I see. Ok when should I do that to 12 12 you mean? I'm going to regret this but I've been doing 24 hours street with a hundred 50 watt sodium

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello 123, they are really pretty plants. You need to keep as much light on them as you can ,at this age. Let them get larger, before you flip the switch.
        You should know alot more about them in a few days, maybe a week at the longest.
        But they sure look good and sturdy to me.
        GoodLuck and HappyGrowing 123.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Change your light to 18/6 - let them grow some then change to 12/12.

Well that stinks I got d.a.a.s.69 telling me to use the 24-hour lights 4 one more week! whereas Canuck147 is telling me to switch to 18-6... I know opinions vary I just want to do the right thing! I've done so much research on trying to sex them and I see no sacs under any nodes... I usually go with whatever more people are saying is true in this case it's been 50 50!!!

Comment

To early to tell the sex of the plants.

The plants will grow faster with 24 hours of light. But the cost to benefit starts to diminish after about 18 hours of light. Thats why the difference. Both work very well. Neither will hurt your plant or final yield or quality.

But here let me help. Run the lights 24 hours until the switch. Now its not 50/50. Its now 66.66666 to 33.33333.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes either way is fine, If they turn out to be autos, I keep the light on my autos 24hours a day, but everyone does things differently. But I like 24hours for my autos. My light don't burn much lectwisity, like the little boy down my street says ,lol.

• Firsttimernate123
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for responding I just don't know what you mean by the 66.666 and 33.333!?

I know right now I have way too many plants for the hundred 50 watt sodium mini burst I'm using that's my next question.... Once they really start getting bigger when will I need more lights for flowering?

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          When you flip the switch to 12/12. Continue your research on what the roots do during the dark period.

66% of people answered go to 24 hours a day of light
        And you could use more light asap.

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
          Editing a comment
          Hey red wasp ...can I throw you a couple pictures for your input on male versus female...5 days into flowering, call me crazy but they are all looking like males to me cuz they clearly have pollen sacs?

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes but many here can help with that

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X