Sea of Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea of Green

Sea of green vs other methods. Ive started to wonder if sea of green vs all other methods would work just as well especially considering the time element. I have the space. Have the lights. Have everything i need. Im making very good yields but is the time spent really worth it vs just doing a sea of green? It seems easier. And all yield measurements are on based in using a sea of green. So time vs yields vs which is better?

I've been looking into this and it's more time consuming watering and reaching plants in the back plants often get crammed together. Since each plant doesn't have to get very big before the switch, the time to harvest is reduced by a few weeks. However, since there's so many plants and bud sites, you get the same yield as you would from bigger plants.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

The first thing you need to consider is that do you have larger yield expectations than you grow area can deliver?
      Jamming a bunch of plants in an area increases the risk of problems like mold and stunting and could be a waste of $ if you have high quality nuts.
      In my opinion if what you're currently doing is working, go with it and make small improvements.
      If what you're doing in is not making happy think about why?
      Good Luck,
      THComa

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        What im doing now is working very well. Was just wondering if the time saved training etc would make it easier. Yes the watering may make this method just as time consuming. I just was considering it as I have way more seeds than i can use. Some are getting up there in age. I store them properly so still have not had a problem wit any popping and thriving. But i always like to try new strains and new methods so was thinking about it.

Having grown a sea of green for several years in my opinion and experience , I would continue what your doing if it works. I have found useing more smaller pots I used 2 gallon with the faster turn over really was more a pain than it's worth. I now grow in 5 gallon pots and I think the little longer but way more giant buds is just a better way to go for the home farmer.

Comment

Thanks. Was just thinking and wanted others opinion on the method.

Comment

depending on where you live sea of green is a felony number of plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X