PPM levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPM levels

I am currently running a DWC system and have seen conflicting info on what the PPM for TDS should be . What is the optimum level?

This i promise Campesino will answer. He has several guides if you look him up here.

Comment

Redwasp you knew I wouldn’t be able to ignore this post!

Tarheelman what nutrient line are you using and what is their recommended range for EC/PPM? we need to start with that and adjust for the particulars of your setup

Comment

• Tarheelman
        Tarheelman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Redwasp and Campesino for your help! Unfortunately I can't answer the question about the EC/PPM for my nutrient line because I do not have the bottles handy to check. I am handicapped and my grow is on the second floor which I can't get to without my wifes help . I will ask her to get the bottles when she returns from work in a few hours. Tarheelman

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem Tarheelman
        The information is probably online if you know the name/brand. It probably isn’t on the bottles themselves. Let us know the info that you can and we can help find the nutrient schedule.

id say just as a general rule from 1 to 1.5EC would be a safe range to be during the learning curve of your particular nutrients and set up, remember there is no magic recipe and every single strain / pheno can have very different needs. becoming better at growing is mostly learning to read and understand what the plants are telling and asking you for. good luck happy growing (:

Comment

• Tarheelman
        Tarheelman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the words of encouragement , I know I will be successful with the help of this wonderful community. Tarheelman

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X