Hermies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Hermies

Hey so I’m new to the group and I’m growing indoors for the first Legit time. Long story short I’m about 3 weeks into bloom/flower and one of my plants is a Hermies I did put her in a different room. is there anything I can do at this point in regards to making butter or tea or anything? I’d hate to throw it out. I did upload photos of about the stage it is in. Thank you all!

Can you let her finish somewhere seperate?

Comment

But i do see trichomes on her. So yes jas value already for many many things. Id try to let her finish separately. And are you sure they are nanners and not swollen calyxes(spelling)

Comment

Well I’m not really sure. They look like banners but when I busted one open it wasn’t wet and I don’t see any pollen come out. Just the 2 white hairs.

Comment

I do have her in a separate room with much lower light I had to get to work so she definitely getting some harsh punishment today with no air flow. Idk how that will effect her

Comment

Well i only ask because ive seen people destroy plants thinking the female parts were nanners. They truly look like little bannans. Ive only had 1 ever turn on me and it was very very very obvious. Send some really good pics of what your seeing.

Comment

I will when I get home tonight. Thank you tons

Comment

you are talking about a fat calyx, just a preflower,

Comment

• Redwasp
                  Redwasp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol is that how you spell it.

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  haha yeah im pretty sure thats it (:

Calyx is a pre flower?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KingKush, had calyxes with two pistils showing, that opened and pollen came out.

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  what a stupid stoner mistake, i didnt post the link https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-boy-girl

• KingKush
                  KingKush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  D.A.A.S.69
                  Hey, Thanks for remembering, good brain you still got there. That was the epitome of "bagseed" and is the limits to what is even possible to grow. Made some good trim material, the seeds don't matter much for extractions, but hurts the soul when lots of nice nugget goes into the trim pile. Funny part is that plant ended up the best smoke. Best weed, and the top colas were seed free.
                  The good news: only 1/4 plants was terrible, the other three plants ended up good enough.

Alright so here are the pictures I have of what appears to be pollen sacks

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah that looks like a male preflower, a pollen sack

I just wanted him to make sure before he did anything. Never fun to have someone tell you after the fact that you were wrong. That it was not a hermie.

Comment

Those are boy parts .... sorry, Dood
                  If the sun always shone
                  How soon the tree would wither
                  -- Confucius

Comment

I figured that. Thanks y’all! Now my question is can I hang and dry it at this stage and use it for tea or something

Comment

Just pick them off and lollipop aggressively, you can make it to a
                      great harvest still. Those ball sacks only grow down low on the plant, and you could pick off most of them. The top colas will be good, continue on is my advice.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                        Chefbjy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It may be hard to control but some seedy weed is better then no weed. 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X