X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing RDWC and my growth has exploded in week 4 of flower

Hello !
    This is my first posting here.

I am doing my RDWC and my growth has exploded. I am in week 4 of flower and have budsites everywhere.

I have only defoliate them a little but no other training than that.
    What do you suggest I do to keep my plants growing big and beautiful?

FYI I have two separate tents with 9 plates in one and 13 plants in the other.

They look great. When things are going well, sometimes the best thing is to just keep doing what you're doing

Comment

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
      They look great. When things are going well, sometimes the best thing is to just keep doing what you're doing
      That was some wonderful respons. I have recived other thoughts like: that scrog would be the diffrence between life and death.
      Its not longer possible to scrog them due to big height difference and that I just can enter the tent from one side.

for the next grow I'll be sure to scrog earlier.
      Now I have installed supportnet with 20×20 cm squares, I am trying use the principle of scrog to this net.

Its my first grow so it looks like I am going to be satisfied with the results even without an perfect scrog

peace

Comment

• Baphomatt
        Baphomatt commented
        Editing a comment
        Your first grow? Fantastic! Whatever you're doing - do that! Sometimes more is detrimental. You'll probably enjoy the end product as well or better than any, there's something very special about growing your own. Congrats!

• Dr.Moggs
        Dr.Moggs commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey @Baphomatt
        Thanks , for your comment.
        Well, this forum has sure assured and helped me to get things right. I'm so excited to harvest, I'm hoping for a big yield with some quality bud.
        I'll soon start an growjournal and link it in this thread,

Peace man

Looks good! I wouldn't change a thing!happy growing !

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
        Dr.Moggs commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey!
        Thanks dude,

Its to late to do nothing, i just installed a scrog net in one of the tents.

I havent tied the budsites to the screen, should i do this now when i have started scrogging or is it enough to just have the budsites splitted up in the squares?

Pictures in next post

Okay, here comes the pictures after installing scrog in one of my tent.
      In the tent without the scrog there is an huge difference in height. I believe this can't be good.
      Anyone have any tricks for this I would appreciate it !

Comment

Honestly I don't tie anything down in my scrogs! I just keep tucking the branches after they reach about three inches threw a square. . Just tuck am repeat.. No tieing is really necessary.. Go to the website here, there is a awesome log that you can read an learn about scores I'll try to pull up the link quick here for you

Comment

Originally posted by Trichomefarmer88 View Post
          Honestly I don't tie anything down in my scrogs! I just keep tucking the branches after they reach about three inches threw a square. . Just tuck am repeat.. No tieing is really necessary.. Go to the website here, there is a awesome log that you can read an learn about scores I'll try to pull up the link quick here for you
          Sound good. I prefer not to tie them down. The tent with the steel-net feels good right now. The link would be great tho

I am more concerned about the height difference in the other tent. I want to have my lights between 25 - 55 cm from the LED-light but that isn't possible due to the biggest plants....

Any suggeststions?

Comment

Also about your bigger plant, just super crop them! I've been having to do this myself with my hydro grows! The plants are just stretching into my 600w hps light..

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
            Dr.Moggs commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice, I am using LED lights compered to about 800 watts HPS so I guess they have plenty of light.
            I'll try that supercrop method on my two biggest plants. 😎

Super cropping is easy, free, and surprisingly effective at getting your current grow room to produce bigger yields in the exact same setup. Find out exactly what to do right here!

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
            Dr.Moggs commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks You big time!

Trichomefarmer88 I'll will try to follow that guide in my Wilma system. There is plants there starting week 3 veg. Nice guide 👍👍

Comment

Everything is going well. I trying to supercrop in one of my tent and SCRoG in the other.
            I have bent some stems but I wonder, do I dare to bend a main stem?
            as you can see in the pictures I have one that is a lot higher than the others.
            peace

Comment

Those look like some nice lights.

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
                Dr.Moggs commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks man ! They are great, LED lights with full spectrum. I use them thru germ, veg, and flower. The replace like 800 W HID light.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X