Flushing first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing first grow

I have started the flush on my first ever plant. I think I may have left it a little late and want to cut down ASAP. Trichomes have a little more amber then I expected.

My my question is, since I’m done really growing the plant can I water everyday to flush it or should I stick with every 4 days? This grow is in soil

thanks

How long till you cut? You say every 4 days. Unless you have a really good delivery device i doubt you will notice a difference in 4 days of flushing vs a week or 2. Dont get me wrong but if you use papers you wont notice when properly cured.

Saying that if you are using a REALLY good dry vap system you will notice but not enough to ruin your experience.

And ive never yet met a first time grower who waited to long.

Comment

• Kevingm1987
      Kevingm1987 commented
      Editing a comment
      First watering with plain water was last Monday and then this morning. Thinking of chopping tomorrow?

I don’t smoke really at all but with legalization coming to Canada and some people swearing by CBD for pain relief I wanted to try. The wife and I were thinking of maybe getting a Pax unit. Not completely decided yet though. A couple buddies smoke pretty seriously though so they will be my guinea pigs.

You may have met the first time grower. Lots of amber in the trichomes and leaves are almost all yellow and some are browning and dying.

The pax 2 and 3 are great. Hit hard. The firefly 2 if you want real flavor but much longer learning curve.

Comment

I was just looking at (yearning for) that firefly2 yesterday. Looks like the bomb!
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        It is great but not as easy to get accustomed to for older smokers. But omg the flavor the flavor the flavor.

• BillBates
        BillBates commented
        Editing a comment
        Why specifically for older smokers?

No idea what you grew but if you want cbd get cannatonic. If you want mostly cbd nebula cbd with more thc. If you want high thc high cbd rasberry cough. I could go on but. Hands down cannatonic, or as others spell it canatonic. Very high cbd low thc. If you havent been smoking you really do need some thc level there for pain relief. The cbd helps but the thc makes it work better. You just dont want so much thc that you cant get stuff done.

Comment

Oh and if you have anxiety or ptsd and pain start low thc.

Comment

And if you flushed last monday you are good to go.

Comment

• Kevingm1987
            Kevingm1987 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank for all the comments. Used to smoke a fair amount when I was younger but grew out of it a bit but feel like i could get back into it. There is something to be said about growing your own then smoking it.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning 1987, if your using alot of nutrients in your soil. You need to flush at least a week, maybe longer.
            Good Luck

39 grams of fast eddy after drying. Not bad for my first plant ever. Expecting more from the Dinafem. Buds are a little airy though. Hopefully I will learn as I grow and get them a little denser

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey 1987, man that looks nice, I bet its smokes good too.
            You did a good job, congratulations. Only better next time, happy growing. Keep up the good work.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X