First time grower!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower!!

I've just recently started growing and all we've done is put it under the house under a light but not in a tent or box or anything. Can this be bad?

Only if mom finds out. Hehehe - sorry - I had to say it.
    It's not bad no - but - how's the airflow under the house? If the air isn't moving put a small fan - really small - six inches or so - in an area that will move the air around your plant - but not blowing right at the plant - unless your plant has already been growing a while. Tell us more about your grow. Can you put it in a corner? If you can - then the two walls around the plant could have some kind of reflective material put on it. Tin foil and duct tape. Or even flat white paint.
    Oh by the way- welcome to this forum KingMas and happy growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Depends on what you mean by under the house. Lmao I have 3k sq foot basement which is technically under my house.

Comment

Canuck147 Hahaha mom won't be finding this one
        Airflows not too bad, we do have a small fan spinning so its not directly on it. It hasn't been growing for long at all, I just germinated a seed and popped it in some soil about 3 weeks ago, I ended up getting reading about growing and other peoples grows and I'm super excited to start doing it more and trying different methods etc, me and my flat mate are going to buy a tent and proper set up but I'm just learning what I can for now and using the little plant I've just started as a trial run! Thanks for the welcome and the help!
        Redwasp haha by under I meant under near the foundations so theres quite abit of dirt around and I was thinking this could be bad for bugs etc??

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Be sure to block out ANY light leaks and try to keep the (lights on) temperature in the 80° to 85° F range. Oh, and watch out for 'critters' as well.

Ed Rosenthal once said - Smoking cannabis is not addictive, growing it is. And once you get the knack for it after two or three grows, it's nothing but fun. Second most fun thing to do with cannabis is harvesting it. Buy some autoflowers and you won't believe how fast they can grow. Some strains go from seed to harvest in 60 days. Most are around 80 days, pistils and pre-flowers after 20 days or so.
        Good luck growing and have fun!
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

King, bugs can show up anywhere. Just watch your plant for problems and it will do fine.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X